4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Lgmo

Nov 13, 2020
Sad that I can't get it to open, always getting a non authorised mention or desactivate mention, when I have my antivirus deactivated and when Im putting the application listed as safe ones

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Man, after all this time, the latest chapter was a major letdown. The story's the usual disposable tosh (you get transported to a word of hot furry catgirls and transformed into a catman), but what kind of sexual content is there?

You have sex with your sister. Again. And your cock (aka. the only part of your body that actually matters for sex scenes) is explicitly and inexplicably an untransformed human one.

3 hot catgirls in slutty outfits in this chapter, and not only do you not get to fuck any of them, the story completely closes off the option of you ever getting to fuck any of them in the future either, in favour of replaying the same sex scene for the 3rd time. What a pointless waste of potential.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, the whole reveal that all the stories are from the same family kinda ruins it for me. Like, handful of short stories and all, but I still tended to identify with the MC from Ellie's story since it's the first story in the game, and when you're playing as him his name his just "You". So yeah, turns out "You" also have a hot mom! ...but she gets raped by your dead brother's ghost. And you also have a hot older sister! ...but she hates you and fucks the family dog. Fun. Think I just preferred them as separate stories.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
dev

Your convoluted setup for text speed totally defeats the ability to show text instantly. Shoving the text speed slider all the way to the right only sets cps to 165 when it should be 0. This triggers me and probably a number of other readers because we have reading abilities that are slightly higher than the average "murican" burger flipper who has been bombarded by right wing grifter and religious zealot attempts to destroy the public education system for the last 40 years.

Those of us with the intelligence can jump into the console and set:

Code:
preferences.text_cps = 0

Jul 16, 2018
preferences.text_cps = 0
Thanks! This really helps.
I hope the dev can fix this for the next update.

Edit:
Actually, it only works for some of the stories. I also tried to put it into the init routine, but some stories still have slow text.

To the dev:
I absolutely LOVE the character model of Elli at the end of story 5 (when she is human again).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes