• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hey, sorry that I've been quiet for months. I've been working on my main project.

Anyway.. I am starting on a new episode now. And I also want to change my subscribestar page to more of a tip jar thing.

That means that all releases will be free from now on, but you still can be subscribed if you want to give me a bit of support. :)

So, usually it takes me about 14-20 days to make a new episode. I'll see you soon!
-SLim

Reactions: Cold_hands

Decimus77

Apr 3, 2018
oh wow, this game crosses all my kinky fetishes. the renders look amazing and the short stories are awesome, after seeing this i will support you! keep up the great work!

Reactions: Creeping Death

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
I have not played the third story yet, but I have the feeling that all these stories can be put together in the future

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Dropped this game as soon as I saw that girl getting fucked by an actual fucking dog. Hard pass, thanks.
Well, thats why its called "Taboo Stories", duh... and its not an "actual fucking dog", its a rendered dog in a pc story game.
Ofc, you dont have to watch any of it, but i dont know why you even comment, when its not your kink? Btw the dog scene was in the preview pics and in the tags <3

Reactions: Creeping Death
Aug 11, 2017
Well, thats why its called "Taboo Stories", duh... and its not an "actual fucking dog", its a rendered dog in a pc story game.
Ofc, you dont have to watch any of it, but i dont know why you even comment, when its not your kink? Btw the dog scene was in the preview pics and in the tags <3
I did not realize taboo meant fucking dogs. I also did not realize I'm not allowed to comment on this thread if I don't like seeing women fucked by dogs.

Reactions: MadCore

Pial

Jan 14, 2020
I did not realize taboo meant fucking dogs. I also did not realize I'm not allowed to comment on this thread if I don't like seeing women fucked by dogs.
Try to look at the genre of a game before downloading. Even the overview says there's "Bestiality". what did you expect?

Reactions: deltami
Aug 11, 2017
Try to look at the genre of a game before downloading. Even the overview says there's "Bestiality". what did you expect?
I played this game when there was only the first story, with the catgirl. Then the dog shit dropped and I wasn't prepared for it whatsoever. The bestiality tag wasn't there at the time.

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
I played this game when there was only the first story, with the catgirl. Then the dog shit dropped and I wasn't prepared for it whatsoever. The bestiality tag wasn't there at the time.
Well, you can always play the 3rd episode and the upcoming ones. Luckily you have a choice here :p

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes