Mod Ren'Py Taboo University - Multi-Mod [v0.5.21] [LightmanP]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

richiman

May 3, 2022
is the mod up to date ? or are the tags wrong ?
Currently, the updated mod is only available on Patreon. After 24 hours have passed since the mod was published on Patreon, it will be available here for free. It's just that supporters have faster access.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello, sorry for my ignorance. I don't know how to see the journal. Can anyone explain? Thanks

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 36h early access. I will update it here afterward. Enjoy!
As usual, allows multiple investigations if you chose them and gives the option to check all 3 groups if you've done it before. Also, allows to see some alternative paths.

If not here on time, check Patreon, it's scheduled to go public there.

Guys, petition devs to finally add a gallery, I don't want to do it :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for the mod, and btw, I want to point out that you will have to wait 36 hours for the modded android port. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LightmanP

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does the the mod break the vanilla game version or can you play both with the same saves?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does the the mod break the vanilla game version or can you play both with the same saves?
Generally, you can. If you're choosing multiple paths, you'll be railroaded into 1 of them on the non-modded, though.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes