scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
not this again!!! why dopn't finish fewtish before wasting resources and time, so players wills ee updates taking longer and never see the end of a game?? i'm really bored of this behaviour...sry.
Fetish Locator is winding down. It makes all the sense in the world for the team to start working on another project. I already played the intro to this one and it looks better than FL. Honestly, FL has gotten pretty stale story-wise. Time to move on and breath in new life.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This is off to an amazing start! Very nice potential options in the characters so far. And the videos... well, damn. I am fairly certain that you are on a whole different level than most of the creators here. Top notch. I will definitely be checking out Fetish Locator after this.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well put together.. nice premise for the story.. LOVED the entrance video.. and then it shocked as it turned into 3 missing person's flyers. Like the investigation board.. just a lot of things to love about this one.. Can't wait for more!

Didn't even mention the renders.. they are top tier also.

Sr.H10003

Mar 13, 2019
I love the renderings of the characters and the music, the animations, all this can make something great!

Reactions: VOYEUR

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, that's a lot of promise for a first release, truly amazing. Ony "problem" is that the voices get kinda annoying after a while, but it's a non-issue sonce they can be muted. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes