charliecomb

May 30, 2023
do i have to open each folder in the mod and add everything. says place in folder, but doesnt work.i havent used this style mod before so unsure . thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's really taboo about any of this?
well guy in 30s is in university full of hot girls in their 20s and under. basically nothing, it's just name change before final name when it gets final name on steam release.

Reactions: Grelk
Sep 19, 2022
do i have to open each folder in the mod and add everything. says place in folder, but doesnt work.i havent used this style mod before so unsure . thanks
the mod is not updated yet so you will have to wait till it's released to the Public, unless you are a patreon :BootyTime:. Anyway you will have to Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "TabooUniversity" folder.

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
About v0.5.21
Thanks to the developers. They did a lot of work.
Beautiful pictures and models, there is a rather long story, but 99.9% of everything is vanilla, without any spice, without any actual taboo. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I have a chosen character there, for the sake of the story with whom I am actually interested in the development of the plot and the game as a whole. But there is too little of her, catastrophically, and there is a lot of vanilla stuff.
Honestly? Boring.
In Fetish Locator, the developers were close to the formula of the “golden mean”: they gave history, they gave vanilla, and they generously gave taboos and all sorts of perversions. In "Taboo University" there is a strong bias in favor of history, vanilla is in the background, and taboo... don't look for it, it's not there. Maybe for now, I would like to hope.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
hi, so i think I made a mistake playing earlier, cuz I didn't focus on 2 groups, as I was investigating target 1 and 2 one update and then target 3 and lets say 1 again in the next. Does that mean my investigation is incomplete and I should restart investigating only 2 chosen ones?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes