Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@VinovellaGames tell me Brigitta is the one getting fisted.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Exceptional game with good writing and diverse characters for everyone. But Nia and Briggita oh boy so so hot. Fingers crossed Briggita ends up being a feisty playful romance option later in the game.

Jun 25, 2021
I was really hoping there wouldn't be some supernatural BS but looks like that went out of the window. I really wanted this to be a competent mystery story but with the supernatural stuff, I'll lose interest in the plot.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I was really hoping there wouldn't be some supernatural BS but looks like that went out of the window. I really wanted this to be a competent mystery story but with the supernatural stuff, I'll lose interest in the plot.
I'm guessing your talking about the scene at the end with JosieI would say don't write it off completely yet she might just be Sleepwalking and they just used it for a ciffhanger. I really hope there is no mind control/hypnosis/drug stuff especially with Josie who is one of my favorite characters right now.

Jun 25, 2021
I'm guessing your talking about the scene at the end with JosieI would say don't write it off completely yet she might just be Sleepwalking and they just used it for a ciffhanger. I really hope there is no mind control/hypnosis/drug stuff especially with Josie who is one of my favorite characters right now.
I hope that that's the case and there isn't some mind control stuff. I love the whole missing people setup and it would be wasted if supernatural stuff got introduced.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I hope that that's the case and there isn't some mind control stuff. I love the whole missing people setup and it would be wasted if supernatural stuff got introduced.
I hope they are just fucking with people making them think she is going to be the next kidnap victim but she is only sleepwalking. I like the whole mystery with not knowing who to trust and who is behind the kidnappings. So far we have a mysterious cult, a shadowy organization and Nia's brother as possible suspects. They don't need any supernatural mind control B.S to make the story interesting.

Reactions: monk456

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo ....

self-help group -- hope its just a side notice - a lot of those freaks running around irl these days, should be enough

military-style-volleyball -- yeah no , those femdom-vibe giving teacher (or drilll-instructor) .... and this test game ...
poor "im the best (female) player" girl - how can the mc dare to be better than her

some weird chick with a pig-blood obsession -- what was that ?

oh yeah - naked sleepwalking josie -- just for the nudes right?

my favourite :
Zem : "took over leia´s responsibilities within a secret PVP community" - blowjobs now called PVP? that a new one for sure..

and for the investigation - "was friend with..." -- "was the guide of.." (what even is this) and not 1 step further

well ... atleast its not basketball this time , and no froced bro-mance (so far ..)

stunning renders , but just another college themed game - and here i was excited and i thought this will be different from FL

thats just my 2 cents - hope it will get better

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Great update, great game. I love the games set in the school environment, we need more games like this.

The characters, renders and animations are very successful. My favorite characters so far are Lana and Lora. Also, Foxy is interesting for me, but unfortunately she has no content so far. I'll be looking forward to future updates. Good luck dev

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes