Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's more of a question for someone who is involved in the game. A lot of game devs are registered here. So if someone from the DEV team is here they might be able to answer that question.
I don't think they come here much. You might have better luck asking on their discord it's in the OP of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh0gvn

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't think they come here. You might have better luck asking on their discord it's in the OP of this thread.
Well, ViNovella holds post #3 in this thread and also liked some of the other ones, so I'd say they do wander in from time to time. They may however not feel like disclosing how extensive the surgeries mentioned by trans Josephine were, having us discover it ourselves instead. Especially seeing as people not being comfortable with a trans woman still having male equipment are likely to choose her being cis-female instead. Which is probably your best bet too, Sh0gvn.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
It's more of a question for someone who is involved in the game. A lot of game devs are registered here. So if someone from the DEV team is here they might be able to answer that question.
I think with the futa/trans tag the main draw for the majority of those characters in these games is the fact that they still have a penis as an added fetish, whereas having sex reassignment surgery would be purely a story addition unless they made extremely detailed/realistic models with numerous closeups to show it off.

I also think based on the success with Lyssa from Fetish Locator and her popularity with fans Josie is very likely to have a penis if you make the decision for her to be transgender.

On a side note do you guys think she'll be hung like Lyssa or on the smaller side like a lot of non-amazonian trans characters in games?

Personally I'm hoping she's even more hung than Lyssa. I really like her character design along with most of the ladies actually, and something about the intelligent, sexy, mature, responsible lady with a huge surprise and the capacity for great naughtiness ticks a lot of boxes for me. She's even studying medicine so she could totally be a sugar mama, or even maybe a killer. :devilish:

Reactions: Oxiton and vapor254

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I also think based on the success with Lyssa from Fetish Locator and her popularity with fans Josie is very likely to have a penis if you make the decision for her to be transgender.

On a side note do you guys think she'll be hung like Lyssa or on the smaller side like a lot of non-amazonian trans characters in games?

Personally I'm hoping she's even more hung than Lyssa. I really like her character design along with most of the ladies actually, and something about the intelligent, sexy, mature, responsible lady with a huge surprise and the capacity for great naughtiness ticks a lot of boxes for me. She's even studying medicine so she could totally be a sugar mama, or even maybe a killer.
Lyssa was the only character I actually liked in that game I hated just about everyone else especially Lydia and Am-Rose. I'm assuming she will be smaller or about the same size, since I don't think it would be possible for her to have a bigger dick without it looking ridiculous on her, she is a lot more petite than Lyssa was.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Well i have saves for both routes now. Let's see how it turns out.

It's nice that the dev lets players choose what she is so both sides can be satisfied. For me it just feels like she was intended to be trans and the secondary option was just added. Maybe i am totally wrong. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well i have saves for both routes now. Let's see how it turns out.

It's nice that the dev lets players choose what she is so both sides can be satisfied. For me it just feels like she was intended to be trans and the secondary option was just added. Maybe i am totally wrong. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
if you choose the first option she is female
if you choose the second option "she" is trans
acording to the script

"Josephine?"(hint="b1c03s02m01h01") if True:
$ b1c03s02_jh_trans = False

"Joseph?"(hint="b1c03s02m01h02") if True:

$ b1c03s02_jh_trans = True

and ,yeah -its nice to have the otpion to chose instead of beeing surprised later on ;)

Reactions: Ragnar and RStar8

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Lyssa was the only character I actually liked in that game I hated just about everyone else especially Lydia and Am-Rose. I'm assuming she will be smaller or about the same size, since I don't think it would be possible for her to have a bigger dick without it looking ridiculous on her, she is a lot more petite than Lyssa was.
I think you might be right since she is relatively skinny, but I will still old out hope. Lyssa was refreshing to me since she's one of the first characters I've seen that balance the kinky big dick fetish side of thing with being a relatively normal put together person looking for a relationship.

I actually like the personality and find it's often lacking when it feels like it's either pure fetish or some unrealistic dom/sub roleplay.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think you might be right since she is relatively skinny, but I will still old out hope. Lyssa was refreshing to me since she's one of the first characters I've seen that balance the kinky big dick fetish side of thing with being a relatively normal put together person looking for a relationship.

I actually like the personality and find it's often lacking when it feels like it's either pure fetish or some unrealistic dom/sub roleplay.
Yeah the thing I liked most about Lyssa she was the only character that seemed to be mature and had her life together compared to the other characters.

I quit playing Fetish Locator after I was forced to accept Am-Rose as either a sex slave or girlfriend when I hated her, otherwise I would have happily played that game only going after Lyssa. Hopefully this game gives more choices over who you want a relationship with.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I played the Fetish Locator and I hated the fact that the MC is so focused on that girl, however that was great game. Anyways, I hope this doesn't have it

PinaKoala

Apr 24, 2020
Wow, this game is insane. I accidently skipped the loading animations, and didnt get the story. I rewatched it because I was like "I prolly missed some important info" and then boom! I got hit with a bomb that sent chills down my spine. Amazing!

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Did anyone see in the game this render from previews on the first page? Because I, for sure, don't remember seeing it
1648645167597.png

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Yeah the thing I liked most about Lyssa she was the only character that seemed to be mature and had her life together compared to the other characters.

I quit playing Fetish Locator after I was forced to accept Am-Rose as either a sex slave or girlfriend when I hated her, otherwise I would have happily played that game only going after Lyssa. Hopefully this game gives more choices over who you want a relationship with.
Lyssa is my main draw also but we got so little of her :cry:

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Lyssa is my main draw also but we got so little of her :cry:
It doesn't surprise me she never gets many scenes in that game. She has an actual career in that game and isn't a college student and from what I remember doesn't have much to do with the app either which is kind of the whole point of that game.

I'm assuming that won't happen in this game. I really like Josephine so far and it seems like she is going to be a main character so hopefully that won't be an issue in this game.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
This game is really good, from graphics to story and gameplay. I can't help with money, but I wish the best for the dev

Reactions: RStar8
Dec 9, 2021
Wow that was quick! Just posted it on Patreon! This first release is available to play for free here -
Support us and the game will grow quick!
Support you through Fetish Locator a great game. This one looks to have a lot of promise. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: RStar8
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes