myst0501

May 30, 2020
Anyone else getting this error? I didn't get it last time I played, but it keeps persistently coming up whenever there is a choice selected. Its even constantly happening when I restart from the beginning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Derrida
Nov 7, 2020
Anyone else getting this error? I didn't get it last time I played, but it keeps persistently coming up whenever there is a choice selected. Its even constantly happening when I restart from the beginning.

Yes -

I had to enable the console with URM and enter:

renpy.config.exception_handler = lambda *args: True

To swallow all exceptions

Don't seem to be anyone else mentioning this on discord

Reactions: myst0501

JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
does the MC suffer like Fetish locator MC? he had the smallest dick in the game making him having a harem is ridiclious since he doesnot have anything else going for him

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does the MC suffer like Fetish locator MC? he had the smallest dick in the game making him having a harem is ridiclious since he doesnot have anything else going for him
wrong thread for starters. girls didn't whine about his size.

3D33P

Jan 6, 2024

Yes -

Put this file into your game folder to fix this issue -

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Yes -

Pay attention to the error, do you actually have AMD GPU....no?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Been waiting so long for this game to update...hopefully theres alot of content for Josie
Expect a ton of steamy content and sizzling scenes that’ll make you sweat. And for the first time ever, we’re bringing the red-haired cuties Foxy and Josie into the spotlight with some scorching hot content. You'll finally get to spend some quality time with Josie, and see just how needy she's been for you!
Check the spoiler tab in this post for what content is in this update.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
they donot whine .. but thier reactions to lyssa dick implies it ..(lyssa is the best futa in AVNs though)
Hmm...So is the chick with dick (futa) content not avoidable...? Like if the player wants it's totally removed from the game...is it doable?

I know the Trans b-friend is a choice (having pussy or dick...as someone mentioned it in an earlier post). But what about the female cult member...which sounds like the Futa content still bleeds out into the story like it or not...? (I'm really not into femboi, drag queens, etc., and the cult member female looking character with a dick is just another dude to me. And no disrespect to anyone, I just wanted to know if and how that content will be handled in this story.)

Regards.

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Yes -

It's too harsh, telling the game to silently go on despite any errors.

They are collecting analytics data which you should be able to prevent by doing the following in the console:
Code:
persistent.analytics_enabled = False
persistent.analytics_available = False
Put this file into your game folder to fix this issue -
The error is caused by analytics, and the best solution is to butcher every function in game/code/classes/analytics.rpy

To do that, unpack this attachment to "game" folder in the game.
(If the game gives error due to clash of different files, restart it to use re-compiled version, and the errors shouldn't appear anymore...)

JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
Hmm...So is the chick with dick (futa) content not avoidable...? Like if the player wants it's totally removed from the game...is it doable?

I know the Trans b-friend is a choice (having pussy or dick...as someone mentioned it in an earlier post). But what about the female cult member...which sounds like the Futa content still bleeds out into the story like it or not...? (I'm really not into femboi, drag queens, etc., and the cult member female looking character with a dick is just another dude to me. And no disrespect to anyone, I just wanted to know if and how that content will be handled in this story.)

Regards.
I'm talking about Fetish locator the dev other game .. sorry for misleading you ... I havenot checked Taboo university yet

Reactions: MrBenny
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes