☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
this game must need in the future

1) of course sex
2) building for you and the people to be your tribe
3) raid enemies will try to raid you
4) rape enemies will try to rape you and your people when they defeat you and your tribe
5) of course pregnancy
Heh good suggestions (y)

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Everyone talks about Brazilian game, but I'll tell you that the girls there are the juiciest with powerful legs like in Street Fighter. I won't say anything about the game, there's not enough content. At least it doesn't lag.

Kobenipatitas

Dec 19, 2021
idk why, but i think this game has a loot of potential, i really like this and i'm exciting to know about future updaptes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm Itaguassu.
I just arrived, a friend recommended that I post my games on f95zone. From today, I will start to be active on F95zone.
I want to thank Zemax for posting my game. Thank you, Zemax.

Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Good luck with the game, irmão. Tell me this, though. If the week starts on Sunday, and Monday is the second day of the week, then Monday is Segunda-Feira, correct? Why, then, is Sunday not Primeira-Feira?

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em :KEK:
In the western calendar, the days are ordered
1st day Sunday (Domingo)
2nd day Monday-Segunda (Feira)
3rd day Tuesday- Terça (Feira)
6th day Friday- Sexta (Feira)
Last day Saturday

The fact that Sunday is not called 1st Fair comes from the Gregorian calendar and the Catholic religion.
Until the 18th / 19th century (+ or -) the Catholic religion was made up of sick fanatics so the name "Fair" ( Feira) was associated with work in this way Sunday could not be called the 1st Fair because in addition to being forbidden to work it was a sin
Anyone caught working on Sunday was arrested and perhaps tortured for blaspheming God.
As I said before
A religion founded and guided by mentally retarded

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm Itaguassu.
I just arrived, a friend recommended that I post my games on f95zone. From today, I will start to be active on F95zone.
I want to thank Zemax for posting my game. Thank you, Zemax.

Also, English is not mother tongue, so i apologize for faults.
"maternal langage" not mother tongue
The google translator is the worst translator I've seen in my life made by illiterate people who probably sign their name with an X

Reactions: Itaguassu

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
In the western calendar, the days are ordered
1st day Sunday (Domingo)
2nd day Monday-Segunda (Feira)
3rd day Tuesday- Terça (Feira)
6th day Friday- Sexta (Feira)
Last day Saturday

The fact that Sunday is not called 1st Fair comes from the Gregorian calendar and the Catholic religion.
Until the 18th / 19th century (+ or -) the Catholic religion was made up of sick fanatics so the name "Fair" ( Feira) was associated with work in this way Sunday could not be called the 1st Fair because in addition to being forbidden to work it was a sin
Anyone caught working on Sunday was arrested and perhaps tortured for blaspheming God.
As I said before
A religion founded and guided by mentally retarded

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
My d00d, do not be discouraged for making something that doesnt look like a AAA game. Minecraft or Stardew Valley were low graphic games that became super popular, due to awesome gameplay.
If your focus is on a great game and then "just" do your best with graphics, its still going to be a lot better, than someone who focus on graphics over gameplay. Best of luck my d00d <3

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes