4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
When initially meeting Evelyn, Sofia, and Leticia, the names are blank above the avatar as well as the names are missing in in the dialog.
In some dialog the relationship is missing - Dim talks with Sofia and call her his big , (should be sister).
This is just a compatibility problem with the previous version's save!
To solve it, you just need to rename the characters one more time before activating the new content!

The Rename characters function is in the game's options menu:
prrint638541261105657731.png

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
pelamordedeus, Itaguassu please add a player marker on the map so new players know where they are. It takes a while to get used to the layout of the island.

Last edited:
Reactions: DekadBascara

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
pelamordedeus, please add a player marker on the map so new players know where they are. It takes a while to get used to the layout of the island.
If you want to give suggestions to the dev, his name is Itaguassu .

I agree with you, a map marker that indicate the player's position would help a lot to understand the very rudimentary map.

PS : To tag someone you need to start the name with @ (no space between @ and the name). Once you start typing the name you will get suggestion from the registered user of F95 and it will also show profile pics, which help in case there is similar usernames. You can click on the suggestion to auto-complete.

Reactions: Gabaw

test5jan

Apr 13, 2022
Itaguassu pictures created inside your game are flagged by Malwarebytes as malware possibly by creating separate folder for storing those pictures. How can you adress that?

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Itaguassu pictures created inside your game are flagged by Malwarebytes as malware possibly by creating separate folder for storing those pictures. How can you adress that?
You don't have to do anything!

The screenshot feature is an exclusive function of the developer version! The reason it's in the player version is that I always forget to remove it when compiling the game.

In future versions of the game, the screenshot function will not be available to players!

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Need some walkthrough please
walkthrough (simple):

1- Look for food and water! (All characters feel hungry and thirsty every day!)

2- Look for the main events to activate them! (They appear during the week in the morning, at noon and in the afternoon. They can unlock new characters, content and benefits!)

3- Level up the characters, especially the girls! (To level them up, you can interact with them or give them gifts!)

4- The order of the adult events doesn't matter, but it's very important that you activate the adult events and their variations at least once! (Some of these events unlock other events!)

I've also created a guide, which you can find here:

The new public update will be released soon, and in it I've made several changes to the Mini-map, the teleportation system and the event system! This update will make the game more friendly for new players!

Reactions: Gabaw and Tacopetey

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Tacarasu-0.57
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Itaguassu there seems to be a problem with this Sofia's lvl3 event - it triggers Evelyn's dialogue instead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I made a small mistake!
The variation for this event (Sofia's level 3) shouldn't have appeared! Because that variation isn't ready!
I probably forgot to hide that option when building the game!

But thanks for your bug report!

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Have been playing only 5 minutes, the introduction and meeting with his family, don't know why but this game looks amazing, beautiful start, cute and sexy characters, good music, good story, and a survival incest game? bro I'm in, wish you luck at this great proyect, looking foward for more and more from you friend :love:

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
why graphics like that?
Did not liked it at the start and took some getting used to, but its more like an art style nowdays especialy if you check what kind of odd looking games are out there and honestly over 90% of games are crap (no matter the graphics)
This one is definatly not among those.
The story is kinda interesting and unique and theres some lewed buildup as events progress especialy due to the incresing variety of non humans.
I just think its still early and this game needs a lot more content.
Looking forward to see how it goes

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes