APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment TT Patreon Ribbon.webp

I see 6 characters in this ribbon taken from the patreon page that have not been teased yet or are not in the game seems like there is a lot more to go as far as story based off the 5 characters teased and the 6 in the ribbon that we have not seen. 5 in the ribbon are at the bottom the 6th I speak of is 3rd form the right in the second row. I can guess the purpose of the bottom 5 but what about the guy in the second row?

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 1759493

I see 6 characters in this ribbon taken from the patreon page that have not been teased yet or are not in the game seems like there is a lot more to go as far as story based off the 5 characters teased and the 6 in the ribbon that we have not seen. 5 in the ribbon are at the bottom the 6th I speak of is 3rd form the right in the second row. I can guess the purpose of the bottom 5 but what about the guy in the second row?
Yes. I can't find their sprites in TT assets. They most likely will show up in next update.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 1759493

Weird how none of them seem to match the sneak peeks we've been shown

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yes. I can't find their sprites in TT assets. They most likely will show up in next update.
Not sure about that the ones from the ribbon , 5 of those are certainly from the cult and we are not supposed to get any more depth in the plot concerning the cult this update. I think lostraven said as much. Also none of those have been teased. One thing that is weird is why are the ones teased on patreon and here, not in that ribbon?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That is kind of what I am getting at the ones in the ribbon are not teased and the ones teased are not in the ribbon.
Sorry, only registered the 6 new characters part nothing about absent ones.
brain is getting foggy, been a long day. better try for sleep.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That is kind of what I am getting at the ones in the ribbon are not teased and the ones teased are not in the ribbon.
You all are confusing me. Characters who identify as men {currently} in the game:
(Row, Column)
  • (1,1) Walter
  • (1,4) Peter
  • (1,11) Waiter
  • (1,12) Danny's Dad {whatever his name is}
  • (2,1) Danny {currently}
  • (2,4) Darnell
  • (2,7) Harry
  • (3,8) secret society member 1
  • (3,10) secret society member 2
Who ya'all talking about?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 1759493

You all are confusing me. Characters who identify as men {currently} in the game:
(Row, Column)
  • (1,1) Walter
  • (1,4) Peter
  • (1,11) Waiter
  • (1,12) Danny's Dad {whatever his name is}
  • (2,1) Danny {currently}
  • (2,4) Darnell
  • (2,7) Harry
  • (3,8) secret society member 1
  • (3,10) secret society member 2
Who ya'all talking about?

Talking about the picture in the attachment (above) 6 characters in that picture taken from Patreon page that have not been teased yet on patreon or in this thread that I know of, and the fact that the characters that have been teased here are not in the game ribbon picture posted above.

Sep 29, 2021
Not sure about that the ones from the ribbon , 5 of those are certainly from the cult and we are not supposed to get any more depth in the plot concerning the cult this update. I think lostraven said as much. Also none of those have been teased one thing that is weird is why are the ones teased on patreon not in that ribbon?

Then I think Uber will use them in upcoming event, but not in this update. I can see this approach will coming since there's few places haven't been added and can't be accessed in minimap. In plot wise, they probably being set up as answer for Masked girl and MC's father plot hole i guess.

Habberjay

Dec 2, 2020
How do you reset data? I tried to use the cheat code to start at where the update ended, so that I can see where I stopped last. Now I need to delete the data cause I wont be able to keep track of what I unlocked.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Then I think Uber will use them in upcoming event, but not in this update. I can see this approach will coming since there's few places haven't been added and can't be accessed in minimap. In plot wise, they probably being set up as answer for Masked girl and MC's father plot hole i guess.

Yeah I think the 5 obviously cult members are for later in the story the one I am most curious about is the guy with glasses in the second row 3rd one from the right.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I think the 5 obviously cult members are for later in the story the one I am most curious about is the guy with glasses in the second row 3rd one from the right.
He's appear in school iirc.
That's Ashley. (image fixed because F95 doesn't like whatever domain was hosting the image originally)
images.jpg
A few think they are transgender. I think the drawing could be considered "too obvious" to be the case. I think there's a transgender student, though (not talking about Danny).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes