APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Back in the days there was a teasing scene with danny, wich u trigger by chosing several books in order. Its been several updates since its gone.
Are you talking about the Cosplay scene?
You trigger the books in the right order and get the Vivian picture, that brings with it the prompt for trap content, then later on your little playdate you have the option to push Danny into showing you his roleplaying skills

Pretty sure that is still in the game.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Are you talking about the Cosplay scene?
You trigger the books in the right order and get the Vivian picture, that brings with it the prompt for trap content, then later on your little playdate you have the option to push Danny into showing you his roleplaying skills
Yes that one, its still on the game?. Well i kinda used codes to start every update (so i dint play that part again). But i aint seen that on the gallery can i still trigger it somehow?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yes that one, its still on the game?. Well i kinda used codes to start every update (so i dint play that part again). But i aint seen that on the gallery can i still trigger it somehow?
Even though it is not really my thing mind you. I did open that scene, it is on page 26 of the gallery 9th and 10th images. After I had created a save point and then continued on the No Trap content rout. So I can't answer any more than that as far as the rest of what happens in that rout.

As far as still being able to trigger it I don't see why not I would expect you can just go into Danny's room when you are at Clara's and do the mini game then.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Even though it is not really my thing mind you. I did open that scene, it is on page 26 of the gallery 9th and 10th images. After I had created a save point and then continued on the No Trap content rout. So I can't answer any more than that as far as the rest of what happens in that rout.

As far as still being able to trigger it I don't see why not I would expect you can just go into Danny's room when you are at Clara's and do the mini game then.
Ok thanks, if this update comes in my lifetime im gonna check it out.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Hard to say what this update will bring in terms of changes to the game. My guess is though it should still be there. Might want to save the last version just in case though so if it has been changed you can still view it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hard to say what this update will bring in terms of changes to the game. My guess is though it should still be there. Might want to save the last version just in case though so if it has been changed you can still view it.
Would be tragic if one of the changes was to remove that scene to be reinserted in some other part of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Would be tragic if one of the changes was to remove that scene to be reinserted in some other part of the story.
Not necessarily, the Darnell scene with the landlady could be transfer to the potential ntr route, this would be more logical... (I mean they told us specific content would have a specific route.)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jesus I am honestly amazed that you guys have a good full blown conversation on this thread
It happens from time to time like a cycle that repeats eventually everyone gets it out of there systems and then real content is born! :)
You got to do something to kill the time between updates, besides sometimes you find something new.

Jun 7, 2019
Seriously Bud, try to break up your text, blocks like that are very hard to read.

Literally means "exactly","real","true", and there are 12 months in a year,
"Literally once a year" = "Exactly once every 12 months".

Not sure why you need me to acknowledge anything about the time?
  1. I don't know what their objectives are for each update
  2. I know know what obstacles they have
  3. I don't know the skill levels of the people involved
If you don't know any of these variables then making an objective judgement about what might be a reasonable time per update is impossible.

It's really hard to understand what you are saying here, first it looks like you are agreeing that the delay is justified, you acknowledge that fixing code is hard "WHEN,,, Not IF it becomes broken", particularly when you consider how many different coders have been involved over this projects lifespan.
It sounds like you are agreeing with me in a very argumentative fashion.

Then you go on to make subjective claims about narrative content which have nothing to do with how long it takes to fix issues in the code and release an update.

1. " how can ideas run dry when they’ve never even been realized "
    Does the phrase "Writers Block" mean anything in your language?

2. "How can Uber be out of ideas when Raven writes the Lines"
    1. Who said anything about Uber? I spoke of the project as a team. (When one member of the team is stalled, the whole project is stalled)
    2. I don't know specifics of the relationship between LostRaven and Uber, I imagine Uber writes the story (in broad strokes), who then gives it to LostRaven who cleans up the Engrish, The Typos, The Grammer, changes broad statements like "Beth is pissed at the MC for fucking her teddy bear" into specific dialogue that expresses whatever mood Uber wants.

Irrelevant, this was a discussion about what is a reasonable update schedule, if you want to start a debate about the subjective merits of various narrative paths, then put it in a different post, this post is already too hard to follow without merging two different debates.
I didn’t post that to argue with you no I’m not breaking up my post it’s not that serious lol. However your points to me are just as flawed as mine are to you. Literally once a year point stands if we don’t get two updates a year (which at the rate we are going we won’t) then we will literally get one update a year the point stands. If you understand my point then I succeeded in what I wanted which was communication aka getting my point across that’s all the English language is for, attempting to twist my point like that when you knew what I meant is disingenuous. If the whole project is stalled because of??? You didn’t say who was stalled, again how can Uber have run out of ideas when we haven’t seen half of the proposed ideas also he’s doing this for a living this is his job I’m pretty sure he’s not burnt out especially when he’s his own boss. The coder having issues is fine does that issue mean that the game can be delayed multiple times? Not in my book. And even if it’s ok in yours we have yet to see so many things originally set even with these proposed “Mega updates” and even if they have more content I already said it before but it’s still gonna be finished in one night. As for my last point it wasn’t for you because I realized I wanted to state one of my opinions why? Because I wanted to, and I realized I didn’t really want to internet argue but also wanted to disagree with your points. I still don’t see the logic in most of your points and thus I disagreed with them. And if the basis of your argument is the delays and 7 month updates are Ok because it’s more content and Oh he didn’t mean that proposed release date he didn’t use S.M.A.R.T then I’m just fundamentally gonna disagree I’m not too Keen into making excuses for smoke and mirrors.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I didn’t post that to argue with you no I’m not breaking up my post it’s not that serious lol. However your points to me are just as flawed as mine are to you. Literally once a year point stands if we don’t get two updates a year (which at the rate we are going we won’t) then we will literally get one update a year the point stands. If you understand my point then I succeeded in what I wanted which was communication aka getting my point across that’s all the English language is for, attempting to twist my point like that when you knew what I meant is disingenuous. If the whole project is stalled because of??? You didn’t say who was stalled, again how can Uber have run out of ideas when we haven’t seen half of the proposed ideas also he’s doing this for a living this is his job I’m pretty sure he’s not burnt out especially when he’s his own boss. The coder having issues is fine does that issue mean that the game can be delayed multiple times? Not in my book. And even if it’s ok in yours we have yet to see so many things originally set even with these proposed “Mega updates” and even if they have more content I already said it before but it’s still gonna be finished in one night. As for my last point it wasn’t for you because I realized I wanted to state one of my opinions why? Because I wanted to, and I realized I didn’t really want to internet argue but also wanted to disagree with your points. I still don’t see the logic in most of your points and thus I disagreed with them. And if the basis of your argument is the delays and 7 month updates are Ok because it’s more content and Oh he didn’t mean that proposed release date he didn’t use S.M.A.R.T then I’m just fundamentally gonna disagree I’m not too Keen into making excuses for smoke and mirrors.
Your English is poor and your refusal to even attempt to make your post clearer shows contempt for the reader. So forgive me if I don't waste much more time on this.

An update post every 7 months is closer to twice yearly than once a year, saying otherwise demonstrates at best you don't understand the words you are using, at worst you are deliberately trolling.(one update in Jan, another in Aug, is 7 months apart, 2 in one year).

The bulk of this post looks like drivel, and you end by demonstrating you didn't understand anything I posted and certainly not the basis for my argument.

Next time if you disagree or don't understand something try quoting it.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Well I am just going to address the idea you "seem" to have about the coder, writer and the artist. Uber does the coding and Of course Uber is the artist as well as the front man doing the patreon stuff , paying the very part time staff and everything else related to project management. The other two people, one of them lostraven does the writing and the last guy just proof reads and edits. So when you refer to the coder seemingly as a different person it looks like you think he is separate from Uber.

Realistically that is quite a lot of stuff on one guys plate couple that with a re-vamp of the beginning of the game that is being re-coded, updated art , addition of new characters and adjusting the story.

You are also getting caught up in semantics when you say the game only updates once a year , sure if you go Jan to Jan it looks like 1 year but in reality it is 6-7 months apart which really equates to 1.5 give or take(goes both ways sometimes) , times a year right.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
If you disagree with my assessment, Please prove me wrong, develop a game and show us all how easy it is! In this context I'd love the taste of humble pie.
You got point there, i'm not gonna deny it. But people who have been complaining also had a reason, their opinion aren't baseless at all especially in patrons perspective. That's why they've been hungry over new content, you won't get it until paying the subscription and got hopium only. I dislike this approach, i mean it would be more acceptable if uber said the trouble he went through instead of giving estimated release date. We often disagreeing each other, but i think we can agree what really matters here now is transparency. That's pretty much it. Go sleep everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You got point there, i'm not gonna deny it. But people who have been complaining also had a reason, their opinion aren't baseless at all especially in patrons perspective. That's why they've been hungry over new content, you won't get it until paying the subscription and get hopium only. I dislike this approach, i mean it would be more acceptable if uber said the trouble he went through instead of giving estimated release date. We often disagreeing each other, but i think we can agree what really matters here now is transparency. That's pretty much it. Go sleep everyone

AH but DAD I don't want to go to sleep PLEASEEEEE :LOL:

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes