Jun 7, 2019
1650656600102.png

And the Image for the update and for my Update thoughts:

It's finally here I won't be able to play it until tonight but it's still hype that I'll get to play it. Was about 30 minutes late to see it and then it took like 20 minutes to reregister for Patreon and get the update and download it because Patreon has some very interesting secruity choices but happy fapping boys enjoy the update and And in case I don't see ya "Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight."

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I don't get it from the changelog. Are there any new sex scenes in this version or it is only reworking the old sex scenes without adding a new ones? Cause I don't see in the gallery in the "Scenes" 0.82.4 button at all.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I really hope this will be last time we have to start all things over again, I'm glad the work and the passion the dev have in it but possible that there are all this problems with saves compatibility? something with Unity engine itself? if it is I wonder why they didn't choose to use Ren'py..

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
If there's new content could someone please provide a save when they get close to it, thanks

Sep 29, 2021
I don't get it from the changelog. Are there any new sex scenes in this version or it is only reworking the old sex scenes without adding a new ones? Cause I don't see in the gallery in the "Scenes" 0.82.4 button at all.
I've check all the sprites, but haven't play it. So i don't know if there's any new scene that happen after Stacy event.
I can confirm the update are mostly reworks and new scene to tweak interaction between character at the beginning of the game.

Reworks :

scene001_sara.png scene005_becca_class.png scene005_priscilla_add.png

New scene (?) :
brinda_ass_0.png mary_max_0.png female_locker_room_0.png clara_walter_slap_0.png
mc_dress_0.png mc_mary_kiss_0.png mc_sara_dream_0.png

Here. Can't include everything here.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes