lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You're so fast, guys. :coldsweat:
Out of interest Taffy/Uberpie, because I'm tempted to donate. The characters 'split personality' is it along the lines of one being a sexual tyrannosaur alpha fuckazoid and the other being a beta male? If so, I hope we get to choose XD

especially given we're hung like a horse, and the devil horns >:)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Wow never seen game that dark on this site xD It lasts 5 minutes but the story is as dark as some of the black mirror episodes.

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any content after you've changed clothes after the accident?
All I click is "under development", any clues?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
so the preview pictures are not actually in the game yet? I tried clicking everything i found but no progression after the intro.

It could also go another route with the tags that are actually there already. Meaning that the MC/player is supposed to lust after the mom, but then she gets only fucked by the guys from school and you can just watch. Classic NTR (and fits the cuckold/humiliation tags), should also be ok with patreon guidelines, because its not technically incest.
As the other member said that I was replying to, this site isn't Patreon... But yes, it could end up not having the Family Sex stuff at all, as for now it's just hinting it... But if the prior name was any indication, I would not doubt that it will have it eventually... Hence why I said at some point... Guess we'll need to wait and see...

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
@UberPie: can you clarify if cuckolding will be optional? I don't want to deny it for people that are into that sort of thing, but at the same time I would not want to encounter it either if possible

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
As the other member said that I was replying to, this site isn't Patreon... But yes, it could end up not having the Family Sex stuff at all, as for now it's just hinting it... But if the prior name was any indication, I would not doubt that it will have it eventually... Hence why I said at some point... Guess we'll need to wait and see...
I mentioned patreon because it looks like the dev aims to make his money that way, so complying to their rules from the start is just a logical decision in my opinion. With the tags already provided there is no actual reason to have the MC fuck the mom, which will do little apart from potentially triggering a patreon review. I can image that the dev will bait his base and maybe eventually add the content, but if he is smart, not early in the development.

That the one scene actually in the demo shows a girl the MC likes being molested by someone-not-the-MC, with him being unable to do anything is another strong indicator that the MC is going to get cucked. I cant image anyone strongly against NTR pledging to this project, and if they chose to do so, its their own fault for projecting stuff onto the project that - at this stage - just isnt being promised. If the developer can get mom-sex into the game by proxy (black guys instead of son), there is no good reason for him to not do that.

Well, that is just my theory and can be very off, but at this stage it is just as valid as any other, and actually supported by the little information that is provided by the dev.

I'm not even sure if the name change was to stay under the patreon radar or just because there are a bunch of characters involved that have nothing to do with the family. The original name was misleading either way.

Reactions: Zippity

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're not really supposed to discuss it outside of the thread. If you want to hear the answer from the developer side, you can PM me.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That the one scene actually in the demo shows a girl the MC likes being molested by someone-not-the-MC, with him being unable to do anything is another strong indicator that the MC is going to get cucked. I cant image anyone strongly against NTR pledging to this project, and if they chose to do so, its their own fault for projecting stuff onto the project that - at this stage - just isnt being promised. If the developer can get mom-sex into the game by proxy (black guys instead of son), there is no good reason for him to not do that.
I very much got from the impressions of the game a split personality as alluded to in the patreon page. I think it's going to split where we either play the game as a raging sex bull dominant or a cuckold, (maybe represented by a meter with our choices?) notice the devil horns appearing and suddenly the character makes dominant remarks, that and he's hung like a horse, if they were going full cuck route, he'd have a small or average cock to emphasize it. If the developer is wise they will push both angles at once, as it's quite suicidal to just push being a cuck first, the backlash would be immense. As for the 'mom' route, honestly to save hassle I'd just change it to landlady and release a incest patch here, otherwise if he has to release it on patreon it'll be towards the end of development.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We're not really supposed to discuss it outside of the thread. If you want to hear the answer from the developer side, you can PM me.
So, 'hypothetically' how open is the development side (I'm assuming the dev is obviously on friendly terms with the community here anyway) to release a patch here, etc, change main game to landlady? Does that need a private PM to answer or no answer available at all at this time regardless?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes