Nov 24, 2017
mmm from the pic look very promising. But... some tag really bother me! The first one is cuckold the other Humiliation tag.
Because if the first one is related to the MC, also the other one is related to MC. Something like MC see some girl that he like and powerless cant do anything and than someone humiliated him. So before i start to download and try this game. I really wanna know something.
All the fetish are avoidable? For example i do not like bestiality, in the cover i see a dog, so i wanna know if i can avoid!
Netorare? If yes avoidable?

The only thing that i like is... play with the mc and fuck all the girls/woman related to his story.
Its not a problem if the mc have an harem, but also other guys in game have "other" girls. I like for example help friend to find girls for them, so if i can i help. But if someone steal MC girls for me is a better to no play this game.

Someone with some information and can tell me a bit of the game?
Hahaha, for some reason this made me think of a potentially hilarious situation.

The MC getting cucked by his doggie. :D That would be priceless and would be worth it just to see the thread blow up. I can't stop laughing thinking about it.

I can't see this happening for real in the game, but who knows. Hahaha.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hahaha, for some reason this made me think of a potentially hilarious situation.

The MC getting cucked by his doggie. :D That would be priceless and would be worth it just to see the thread blow up. I can't stop laughing thinking about it.

I can't see this happening for real in the game, but who knows. Hahaha.
The funny thing is that in some hentai comics this thing really happen! And i really hope not in this game XD
And trust me... i fear all the thing everywhere XD
Today you need to be sure for all the game you or in me case... all the game i try to play. Because i do not wanna play netorare shit. So if all the thing are avoidable is not a problem for me. If i can avoid, i play and avoid all the possibile thing.

Reactions: pappypop
R

RWaites

Wtf? Haven't played this yet but this is one of those where the mc is treated like trash by the whole world again? Without any apparent reason? Or are we playing a recently released sexual predator..
Far too early to say

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Far too early to say
Just noticed the tags in the genre section. Hmmm has the air of a sub male then. I kinda like the artstyle though so i'll be curious to see how this goes, whether its gonna be a matter of choice in paths we follow or this is pretty much set up to be a slave for those femdom girls.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
R

RWaites

Just noticed the tags in the genre section. Hmmm has the air of a sub male then. I kinda like the artstyle though so i'll be curious to see how this goes, whether its gonna be a matter of choice in paths we follow or this is pretty much set up to be a slave for those femdom girls.
I think it seems a mix of Summertime Saga and A Town Uncovered. I'm looking forward to it

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes