Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Hello. I'm glad, that you like my work! :)
Alpha is over after the mirror scene in main hero room. :)
great art man, have future...with animations and more content( i know it will take some time) you gonna blow and have a lots of patreons :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The Principal's office with some details.
His name is Walter(do you wanna change it?).
He is bald, fat and have secrets under table.
That’s weird. Why would the principal need a pink backpack?
I'm sure he has a perfectly logical, ethical, morally acceptable explanation to it! He has a daughter perhaps and being such a loving father he is looking over it while she is out shopping with friends! He surely must be a kind teddybear of a father figure that every daughter wants!
I'm sure of this! :angel: He appears such a trustworthy guy by the looks of it!

...so when we'll be blown by a schoolgirl like that?:tf:

R

RWaites

I'm sure he has a perfectly logical, ethical, morally acceptable explanation to it! He has a daughter perhaps and being such a loving father he is looking over it while she is out shopping with friends! He surely must be a kind teddybear of a father figure that every daughter wants!
I'm sure of this! :angel: He appears such a trustworthy guy by the looks of it!

...so when we'll be blown by a schoolgirl like that?:tf:
With his devoted daughter chained under the desk:evilsmile::evilsmile:

hoangdz1

Aug 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 552364, member: 53679"] Demo kết thúc sau màn gương [/ QUOTE]
Can you tell me more?

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I can't save the game and I can't go further. I am stucked .. I helped the big titties girl in locker room and don't know nothing..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
mmm from the pic look very promising. But... some tag really bother me! The first one is cuckold the other Humiliation tag.
Because if the first one is related to the MC, also the other one is related to MC. Something like MC see some girl that he like and powerless cant do anything and than someone humiliated him. So before i start to download and try this game. I really wanna know something.
All the fetish are avoidable? For example i do not like bestiality, in the cover i see a dog, so i wanna know if i can avoid!
Netorare? If yes avoidable?

The only thing that i like is... play with the mc and fuck all the girls/woman related to his story.
Its not a problem if the mc have an harem, but also other guys in game have "other" girls. I like for example help friend to find girls for them, so if i can i help. But if someone steal MC girls for me is a better to no play this game.

Someone with some information and can tell me a bit of the game?

Reactions: pappypop

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OK please stop any personal attack and stay OT. Thanks

U

User_10739

This game has 10 seconds of content in it, no need to get up in each others faces about it. Read the genre from the creator's page, stop speculating that there will be content that isn't listed and if it's not for you move on!

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
I just get excited and feel want to fap with these art style lol
btw thanks for sharing.
can't be waiting future/next update content.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes