Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a incest mother and if there is how far can u go with her?
Nothing is stated in the realm of incest or anything like that due to Patreon. A woman who resembles a mother type figure, Mary, you can only get to lick the head of your penis in her sleep so far.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Someone got a save at the end of the start of this update pls ?
I can't believe I'm saying this but I too would like this save, I've already played through this game like 3 times and since there's no text skip, I'm not about to do it again.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I can't believe I'm saying this but I too would like this save, I've already played through this game like 3 times and since there's no text skip, I'm not about to do it again.
There's text skip for at least windows and Mac, you just hold Tab. It's not as fast as something say in Renpy, because you need to cycle through all the images, which takes some time.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've only played the 0.1 version a long time ago and I now see an added NTR tag, is this forced upon the player or is it avoidable?
Completely avoidable, and nothing in this update is even in that kind of category that anybody would reasonably get upset over.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've only played the 0.1 version a long time ago and I now see an added NTR tag, is this forced upon the player or is it avoidable?
i think its avoidable i mean the only forced scene was the bathroom scene thats at the first day

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
are you the game developer and i apparently unlocked all the CG but the game says i only completed 64.7% of the game

you can hold tab to make the text go by faster

apart from the mom/mary i think sara is the best character design why because the model reminds me of this
I am NOT the game developer for Taffy Tales, I'm the QA tester, English dialogue conversion, text proofreader, editor.... I rewrote a lot of the scenes, that's why they're still a bunch of little spelling, spacing, text effecting, and tiny grammatical errors left, that was on me changing the dialogue to make it better and picture accurate from what it was before. I'd like to think of myself as the Saitama of Taffy Tales, I'm just a dev for fun.

Yeah, she does look a good deal like that! Interesting.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When can we expect a version for mobile?
Uber said yesterday in the Patreon comments that he was looking into it, but who knows if that'll be able to be converted very soon or not.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
are you the game developer and i apparently unlocked all the CG but the game says i only completed 64.7% of the game

you can hold tab to make the text go by faster

apart from the mom/mary i think sara is the best character design why because the model reminds me of this
There's text skip for at least windows and Mac, you just hold Tab. It's not as fast as something say in Renpy, because you need to cycle through all the images, which takes some time.
hmmm

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
there are some grammar errors like during the clara scene she calls the main character peter, Mr Peter sometimes and some times calls the main character by the users preferred name
Yeah, she should be saying "Mr. (insert name)" essentially, so that's interesting, I guess I didn't catch all those. Well, when I have some time in the future, I'll play through it ALL again, cause there was definitely some stuff I skipped over for the sake of convenience and time on my end, and make sure all this stuff is reworked, corrected, the works.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so i got a question even though i unlocked the all the CG why is it telling me i have only 64.7 % which is probably true i didnt see the the sleeping mom/mary blowjob yet
also do you know when the scene section will be unlocked in the galley
Oh yeah, I was gonna attend to this. It's stated in the changelog, but the new stuff is NOT listed in the gallery feature at all yet. Only 91 images were in v.0.6, but for v.0.7.1a and so forth, there are more scenes. They're just not, as of YET, put into the gallery at all.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes