Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Cant find scotch selling in the shop, anyone knows what to do?
It should be there once you've set up your final steps to getting Clara in the classroom in the evening.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Oh I'm glad i sticked around for this game. It was a very bumpy ride at first but finally its at a level where i can appreciate the art and story as well. Took a long time.

Minor Problems :- The scenes are great just a bit grammatical problems here and there sometimes and the MC despite the name change gets called Peter sometimes. Its weird but not a big problem.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh I'm glad i sticked around for this game. It was a very bumpy ride at first but finally its at a level where i can appreciate the art and story as well. Took a long time.

Minor Problems :- The scenes are great just a bit grammatical problems here and there sometimes and the MC despite the name change gets called Peter sometimes. Its weird but not a big problem.
Yeup, I'll be onto correcting this in the future. I wanted to be quick with my corrections, as I'm working on the game I work for right now in a true official capacity.

Reactions: Rising_Hell

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
Can I extract the CG from unity? Can someone help me? Or we already have de CG from 0.7.1? Please send me a link or help me how to extract

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can I extract the CG from unity? Can someone help me? Or we already have de CG from 0.7.1? Please send me a link or help me how to extract
If you WERE able to extract them, they'd all just be broken up little pieces. Even the faces aren't connected to the heads. It wouldn't make for a good rip.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes