May 1, 2022
Are you taking the piss? I say in my post directly in front of yours, "THERE IS NO NEW STORY PROGRESSION"
If you search for "save file" you will find hundreds of posts talking about how the new content is AT THE BEGINNING
Be nice, he was just asking questions. Let's make this a better community :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
omg-laughing.gif
We need more Traps! As a Femboy/Futa lover I'll definitely check this game again in the future, really liked what I saw.
You'll be ecstatic to know that it appears (optional content) Danny may be a femboy - as well as one of MC's optional personalities - they are not a trap in the game. It's been hinted that the character considered as a trap hasn't been revealed in the game. Yet. Though they may have already been introduced.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1
May 1, 2022
View attachment 1802375

You'll be ecstatic to know that it appears (optional content) Danny may be a femboy - as well as one of MC's optional personalities - they are not a trap in the game. It's been hinted that the character considered as a trap hasn't been revealed in the game. Yet. Though they may have already been introduced.
OHHHH WHAT'S SO FUNNY COUNT? DO ENLIGHTEN US. THE PUBLIC WANTS TO KNOW.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What a cheeky post, Why don't you be nice? Check my message total, at least 2/3 of these were me helping folk, just like I helpfully posted the answer to person asking about new content in this game, like I helpfully answered this person question TWICE Even though if he bothered to take 5 seconds to read the last post in the thread he would have seen the answer to his question.

I think I've earned the right to be irritated by people who can't be bothered to take a few seconds to read even the last few posts, to make a superficial attempt to see if the question has been asked/answered already.

Reactions: APoc1
May 1, 2022
What a cheeky post, Why don't you be nice? Check my message total, at least 2/3 of these were me helping folk, just like I helpfully posted the answer to person asking about new content in this game, like I helpfully answered this person question TWICE Even though if he bothered to take 5 seconds to read the last post in the thread he would have seen the answer to his question.

I think I've earned the right to be irritated by people who can't be bothered to take a few seconds to read even the last few posts, to make a superficial attempt to see if the question has been asked/answered already.
Guess you're right, sorry about that.
but i really recommend you to take a breather if helping people makes you this irritated. there's always other people who can help in your place.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Guess you're right, sorry about that.
but i really recommend you to take a breather if helping people makes you this irritated. there's always other people who can help in your place.

Maybe they are just helping others to help themselves instead of relying on others all the time. I have a policy I will answer most questions for the first two weeks after an update after that I will typically handle it on a case by case basis depending on the question. Why you may ask? Because by 2 weeks almost all the answers have been given and the thread is packed full of the answer to peoples issues if they care to take the time to read the thread!

Its a valuable lesson and a little derision can spur people on to do what a responsible adult does which is do the research before asking questions. Most people will be far more willing to help if it looks like you at least tried. ;)

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
May 1, 2022
Maybe they are just helping others to help themselves instead of relying on others all the time. I have a policy I will answer most questions for the first two weeks after an update after that I will typically handle it on a case by case basis depending on the question. Why you may ask? Because by 2 weeks almost all the answers have been given and the thread is packed full of the answer to peoples issues if they care to take the time to read the thread!

Its a valuable lesson and a little derision can spur people on to do what a responsible adult does which is do the research before asking questions. Most people will be far more willing to help if it looks like you at least tried. ;)
Yep, i've seen your work on this forum and it's the best i've seen tbh :) you do it really well compared to other people, you have such a detail with it that i have to congratulate you.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yep, i've seen your work on this forum and it's the best i've seen tbh :) you do it really well compared to other people, you have such a detail with it that i have to congratulate you.
Yeah but even my patients has run it course. I have not always been kind in fact , once my patients has run out , I probably make most of the others look like saints in comparison. :devilish: I can't blame my compatriots for their approach. I happen to agree with them 90% of the time.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have a current walktrought for the game and follow up the chains of events? since i got bugged 2 times, one at bed and one at store, no option show up, and a third time a quest just said "head home" of the anytime lapse but i head home at different times but nothing happens.... any could tell me what im doing wrong?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone have a current walktrought for the game and follow up the chains of events? since i got bugged 2 times, one at bed and one at store, no option show up, and a third time a quest just said "head home" of the anytime lapse but i head home at different times but nothing happens.... any could tell me what im doing wrong?
The game has only been out for a little more than 2 weeks. The answer to that is no at this time.
However, 95% of the tasks are all old ones. #1, #7, #8 in my FAQ below addresses your general situation.
For example if you follow #7 for help with the "head home" quest: searching "head home taffy tales" in your favorite web search engine: - the video that can help you out is usually either the first or second result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Thank you, the principal's office is sorted, I was the idiot.

The first one about the ball, I think I have everything, I have the rope, I played ball with Becca (and lost the ball) I am able to go to the neighbour's garden, but the tree still not clickable.

You mean to click on this tree, I suppose:
View attachment 1802003
man you have to go to Priscilla's back yard not Jennifer's

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes