Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
There is but it is 100000% avoidable, to the point where you are warned before making that choice
Didn't the new update remove that choice so while there's still NTR, it's just "implied"?

I'm not sure though, the game is too buggy for me and I can't bother repeating/saving every single moment so I don't know the game's story

Maayu

May 8, 2019
Is Android version scuffed?? There's no ice rink nor tattoo parlor in mall and shop, am I the only one with that problem?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is Android version scuffed?? There's no ice rink nor tattoo parlor in mall and shop, am I the only one with that problem?
Here are the locations in the PC version - should be same in Android.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm fairly sure there is none as of now but it was planned at some point. An alternative NTR path was supposed to be in the game. That idea seems to have beeen dropped from what I can tell.
In short: You are correct in your first supposition. You are fairly correct in your second. You are incorrect in your third. This topic has been discussed ad infinitum, ad nauseum in this thread (and yet it keeps coming back instead of people doing a thread search). In fact, that comment you replied to already had one correct reply, a follow up with incorrect information, and a clarification to that follow up. Now we have your follow up and this clarification.

Reactions: Sillnill

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
In short: You are correct in your first supposition. You are fairly correct in your second. You are incorrect in your third. This topic has been discussed ad infinitum, ad nauseum in this thread (and yet it keeps coming back instead of people doing a thread search). In fact, that comment you replied to already had one correct reply, a follow up with incorrect information, and a clarification to that follow up. Now we have your follow up and this clarification.
My bad I don't read every post. Since nothing has been done with ntr for literal years and the alternate path dialogue looks to be removed I just assumed the idea was scrapped. But thanks for the clarification.

cpl666

Oct 20, 2021
Any help with the quest "i wonder what trouble max is getting himself into"? Can't find that fucking dog anywhere

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks, couldn't find a way to search like that on mobile
It can be problematic at times. however ...
First, make sure your preferences are set to "most recent" for sorting search results.
Then, the search box is located in the top right corner of every page.
It defaults to searching the smallest subsection of the website you're in (if you're in a thread, it defaults to searching the thread. Forum, forum. Main page, everywhere)
1652223249796.png
1652223367052.png

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i had a bug, i have the quest to "Fake Licence" so i head to store, talk to girl, the quest/task update to "Need to Think" but i can't do anything... the "MAP" option turn off and i get stuck there.... anyone know what to do? its the only mission i had and nothing else even i walk around city for a week and nothing else happens

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i had a bug, i have the quest to "Fake Licence" so i head to store, talk to girl, the quest/task update to "Need to Think" but i can't do anything... the "MAP" option turn off and i get stuck there.... anyone know what to do? its the only mission i had and nothing else even i walk around city for a week and nothing else happens
I searched the thread for: license store
https://f95zone.to/search/188869927/?q=license+store&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
There are only 2 results to look at. Time elapsed to find the answer: 15 seconds.

Also, with regard to your not having quests ... another search would have brought up my FAQ at #23,323
#8 immediately addresses your situation there.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes