fulanito123456

Nov 7, 2021
money comes later, you'll eventually overhear a conversation between Clara and Sara
and where do i find the cleaner ? :eek: also, sorry to be so insistent, where do i complete the " i wonder how mary is getting on " task, i've talked to mary quite a lot and can't seem to advance any further

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
and where do i find the cleaner ? :eek: also, sorry to be so insistent, where do i complete the " i wonder how mary is getting on " task, i've talked to mary quite a lot and can't seem to advance any further
Top Tips
  • Cleaner (clara) is usually in the school halls or toilet
  • Mary is usually in the kitchen
  • Your bed is the best place to Relax
  • if in doubt go to class or go to bed
  • Click on any NPC's you see in pairs, it's usually a story trigger.

fulanito123456

Nov 7, 2021
Top Tips
  • Cleaner (clara) is usually in the school halls or toilet
  • Mary is usually in the kitchen
  • Your bed is the best place to Relax
  • if in doubt go to class or go to bed
  • Click on any NPC's you see in pairs, it's usually a story trigger.
Thx, the problem is that i already talked and i don't see what im missing here :LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thx, the problem is that i already talked and i don't see what im missing here :LOL:
watch out for copies, just because you spoke to one version of a particular NPC doesn't mean that was the one you were supposed to talk to.
did you collect the Hammer? Did you relax? (your bed Day/Evening), did you go to class?

This game pretends to be a Sandbox, but many objectives need to be done in strict order before the next trigger will spawn.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone stop the animation bevor and after the converstations? Its just toooooooo long...

Last edited:

Chrislorde

May 10, 2022
Is there an incest patch? It just gives the name when starting the game. I couldn't find anything related to relationship communication

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there an incest patch? It just gives the name when starting the game. I couldn't find anything related to relationship communication
just name her mom or whatever variation pleases you, most of the dialogue structure assumes you will name her like this.

Reactions: Chrislorde

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 1880414
Once stuck in the game, I can't leave this room

I was also stuck in the girls' shower at school
How did you get out of the shower? Get out of this room the same way.

I assume you did this: save in a new save slot, close the game, restart the game, load the save. That has worked for most people in this situation. It usually arises when people have the SKIP box selected or are holding down the CTRL key to fly through conversation text. It ends up following up the display of choice options in some cases. This might be what is going on here.

manbeard

Sep 1, 2017
for some reason, i can't save my game. i lost 3 hours of game play when i opened the game again. it just won't save for some reason. can anyone help me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
for some reason, i can't save my game. i lost 3 hours of game play when i opened the game again. it just won't save for some reason. can anyone help me?
For people to help you, you need to be specific in what, when, where, how things were happening when the problem occurred. Just like going to a mechanic to look at your car. You wouldn't just go in and say "It won't run."

What version number are you using? What are you on: PC (windows or linux), Mac, Android?
Did you use any mods, patches, a gallery unlocker or save editor?
You are using the icon in the upper right corner to save your progress, correct?
I'm going to ask this because I just want to cover bases - you're on the same version on the same device after those three hours, correct? You didn't attempt to move anything to a newer version or a different device?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
There was a new teaser dropped does anyone have it or the old past 4 teasers the last teaser I saw was one involving a police officer I'm pretty sure there have been a lot more sense does anyone have them are they posted anywhere specific that I can like look for do the search thread

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes