Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In the quest Save Becca, I cannot get the key, the drawer in priscillas room aren't interactable. I followed the correct sequence till the stables, went to kitchen. Accidentally interacted with Gerda in the hall and skipped the day though.

Any help here on how to get the stable key now or fix this.
Gerda should not have been in the hall if you did attempted to complete the quest correctly. Which quest line item shows on your task list:
  • "Save Becca" (whatever) or
  • "Find Stable Key"
If it is still the first, then you haven't completed it properly in order to trigger the second (which would explain how you "accidentally" interacted with Gerda).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anybody know why gerda's backyard not accesable?
Tried to tap the wall on the aide of the house mutiple times and doeant work, the retrieve tiffany ball quest still hanging now and can't progress so far
I'm on version 0.85.1a
it's bugged out till you hit another story trigger, don't ask me which, I think I had this quest for about a week before I could continue
you'll find the rope in the smoking area before you can select her backyard

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For future update of the game, will we have built-in saves again ?
this game is nice but it would be better not to have to do it all over again, please .
My FAQ on the previous page already answered your question (which can also be found as the second result when searching this thread for: built-in saves) .
If you are making a request of the developer: See #11 of the FAQ about why asking here is futile.
If you are honestly asking the question of anyone: See #4.
As always, remember #1.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I'm returning to this game after quite some time. Unsurprisingly my save file doesn't work anymore. It feels so new. It really needs an incest patch now.
You can rename Mary in the beginning of the game. I didnt rename her (currently on my first time playing) and the dialogue is more awkward... "My Mary" NPCs say stuff like, "You do what with your Mary?"

It should clearly be, "Mother" or "Mom" in nearly all cases. Without a patch.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am stuck at the Park at night time, and I can't leave. Is this a bug? Need help!
Some context Bud.
Version Number
What were you doing at the park? you doing a quest? Clara? Danni, meeting Mary?
I've never had any bugs at the park, chances are there is someone you need to click on to progress the story.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is nowhere to click to. I wasn't doing any quests. Latest version.
When seeking help, specificity of description of what was going on when the issue occurred helps people help you.
You are playing v0.85.1a.
  • On what: PC, Mac, Droid?
  • Are you using any mods, patches?
  • Did you use a gallery unlocker, or save editor?
  • Why were you in the park, if you were not doing any quests?
  • What quests are currently on your task list?
  • What percentage completed are you?
Have you tried making a separate save file, exiting out completely, restarting and then:
  • opening the save file and attempting to continue?
  • opening an earlier save file and moving forward only to find yourself stuck again in the park?
Have you turned off your computer and turned it on again and then attempted the previous two items?
Have you deleted the game folder from your computer, turning it off and on again, and unzipping a fresh version and tried the previous two items?

Probably not necessary but:
  • Did you use the cheat code for money/stats/skip mini games?
  • If so, when you had all the money - did you buy everything you could whenever you entered the store or did you only buy as you needed?

Jack035

Dec 18, 2020
One question is the NTR already active? I played this game two years ago and stopped following it to wait for the NTR route to be developed, is it already active?

Jack035

Dec 18, 2020
[CITA="ashkid233, publicación: 8363956, miembro: 4921255"]
Se actualizará después de la próxima actualización según uber.
[/COTIZAR]
Thanks, so waiting a little longer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ashkid233

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Earlier today, UberPie stated that there are plans to bring back a gallery unlock function like was seen in v0.47.5 in the coming updates.
(updated FAQ)
(edit: updated again - 23 Jun 2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"They continued their continuing continuation." The dialogue in this game is often repeated redundantly multiple times. ;)

My hypothesis, is the translation software is just pulling the most common terms and not using any synonyms or other expression. Perhaps colloquialisms are also commonly translated.

In English, many sentences repeat when playing the game in English ;) <-Game reads kind like that. (hey, they ran it through "thought" a spell-check, at least! There are some wonky, yet spelled correctly, words in there too!)
All in a days work.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes