Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
dude that is smart but of course not working
bud be specific about what you tried and what didn't work
if you relax on your bed, you either watch tv or read a comic (not a guess), it sets you up for the Clara domination.
Try it during the day/evening. After that you'll probably find Clara in the toilets.

Ayyub-kun

Oct 1, 2021
Can someone help me? My screen turning into black screen after my dialogue with Sara on her quest(the candles+schoolkey quest). Also where i can find the ball with Becca?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me? My screen turning into black screen after my dialogue with Sara on her quest(the candles+schoolkey quest). Also where i can find the ball with Becca?
What version of Taffy Tales on what platform? Are you having a different experience than ?
About the ball, the conversation with Becca about the ball tells you where it ended up... Priscilla's.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im just wondering... is this supposed to look like ? Like its rough on the edges and pixelated ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it supposed to? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Has it looked that way for a couple of years? Yes.
Your screenshot is on the left. The right is from before v0.47.5 taken from Moon Spawn's playthrough from Day One through to the end of v0.68.2 on YouTube. You could have answered your own question.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Is it supposed to? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Has it looked that way for a couple of years? Yes.
Your screenshot is on the left. The right is from before v0.47.5 taken from Moon Spawn's playthrough from Day One through to the end of v0.68.2 on YouTube. You could have answered your own question.
Oh thank god, I though it had something to do with my resolution or something. On the preview screenshot they looked more define so I wasnt sure. The thought of looking it on youtube didnt come up in my mind...because its youtube and you know how they are against "family friendly" content".

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes