Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah man feels like a good ol' Christian game to me idk what you're talking about. I play it every Sunday before going to Church.
A good Christian would play IN church, If I remember the bible correctly it's practically the same story. With all the begatting, hearing voices and whatnot

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
Does anyone know where the marker is for the quest "Its time to give Clara what she needs" or is there no marker cus I checked over and over for it but no marker in sight maybe I'm just blind

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know where the marker is for the quest "Its time to give Clara what she needs" or is there no marker cus I checked over and over for it but no marker in sight maybe I'm just blind
This sounds like one of the supplementary hints added in v0.85.1a to help people through the tasks step-by-step.
What marker?
What percentage complete are you at and what were the events that you were completing just before this task appeared?
What other tasks do you have on your list? (A screenshot behind a spoiler tag is helpful, too)

See video below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
This sounds like one of the supplementary hints added in v0.85.1a to help people through the tasks step-by-step.

What marker?
What percentage complete are you at and what were the events that you were completing just before this task appeared?
What other tasks do you have on your list? (A screenshot behind a spoiler tag is helpful, too)
Im at 9.3% opened scenes

The night before this event I got a second clara call event and red said to get a marker and this text appears when I do the clara event in the restroom without this marker but Im not sure if its intended to be this way and you get the marker later or what

Here is the text and my quests left

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022

What marker?
Nvm I played out the scene and somehow had it on me but I didn't do anything so idk if I found it earlier or its something that wasn't needed to worry about

Reactions: Stil996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nvm I played out the scene and somehow had it on me but I didn't do anything so idk if I found it earlier or its something that wasn't needed to worry about

Even though I already posted between your two posts - I only just now got notification that you had replied. Sorry. The marker wasn't anything to worry about, no. Thanks for replying about your progress in case someone else has similar questions.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

this game is mostly linear, with many triggers being dependent on unconnected quests hitting specific milestones before spawning, so if something doesn't seem to be progressing, push on with different quests, while checking back periodically.
Gotta say I don't remember that marker scene, guess it's been to long since I played through at a casual pace.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do I launch the game on Android? There is no .exe file inside the Zip folder.
Android doesn't use EXE. You have to install the APK. You don't extract it like a compressed folder.

Here is one guide - but feel free to search the web for one that better suits your needs and abilities:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yep, four times in the previous month alone.

All the patreon posts since the last update near the end of May were copy/pasted into this thread. You can see links to all of them in #13 of my FAQ last posted at the bottom of the previous page after the last person asked about updates.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
I saw some people mentioning/ very lightly complaining about a "Character Select" option from .47a , can someone explain what they mean? is it like SS where you select a girls story to play through so you don't miss scenes, or is it like actually choosing a playable character or something? I haven't played since .22(?) build so I don't wanna be blind sided here by a new mechanic people are clearly unhappy with for some reason.

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
I saw some people mentioning/ very lightly complaining about a "Character Select" option from .47a , can someone explain what they mean? is it like SS where you select a girls story to play through so you don't miss scenes, or is it like actually choosing a playable character or something? I haven't played since .22(?) build so I don't wanna be blind sided here by a new mechanic people are clearly unhappy with for some reason.
You get to play as Mary(the mom) for a little bit while changing from her POV to the MC depending on the day, nothing too important, and i too don't understand why it was added, it never happens again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You get to play as Mary(the mom) for a little bit while changing from her POV to the MC depending on the day, nothing too important, and i too don't understand why it was added, it never happens again.
I imagine it's done like this to drive home the point that she is somewhat innocent, that she isn't just having a consensual fling, I've got a suspicion that this is going to be quite common on the NTR branch as it's one of the few ways the player can see scenes that are happening behind the MC's back.

Reactions: TheGreySun

RealGod

Nov 5, 2020
Need some help!
Безымянный.png
Stuck on this 2 routes.
I have rope but cant find any trigger for Tiffany.
And i can't do anything in gym.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Need some help!
View attachment 2029347
Stuck on this 2 routes.
that clue has nothing to do with Tiffany, go to Gerda/Priscilla's back garden, climb the tree and get the ball
Looks like you game might be bugged with all these repeats of clara in the closet, maybe help her in the closet and see how it plays out, the closet is in the back of the school, if you hit the smoking area you've gone too far.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Need some help!
View attachment 2029347
Stuck on this 2 routes.
You have probably already fouled up your save, based upon the number of duplicate listings of the same task in the list.

I would recommend going to a previous save before you opened the school closet and work on the rope task - not moving forward on the closet until you have the correct strength level. You can't move the projector because you haven't completed the storyline quests that continue after the rope task. You need a strength of 5 that is reliant on you seeing Priscilla's father in a sensitive position while retrieving the ball.

Both of these tasks are answered time and again in this thread, searching it would have have given you the answers you needed almost immediately. Here's a video playthrough of the rope task: including what you do with it.

In fact, if you search for videos using your favorite search engine for <task> Taffy Tales (i.e. Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back Taffy Tales) - Moon Spawn's 45 play through videos up through v0.68.2 can help you out. They aren't necessarily in the same order, so you can't use it as a walk through - but they are time stamped for easier finding.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes