tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
v0.82.4/v0.85.1 is the start of making the game appear more like a sandbox. Yes, there are time frames where the same character may be in more than one location (or twice in the same location). Those bugs have been reported.
Tasks don't pop up out of the blue. However, after the MC is hit by Gerda - a whole page and a half of tasks become active. From that point on new tasks are revealed after the player's completion of tasks or performing certain triggers (i.e. waking up the day after completing certain tasks).
I don't know what you mean by proper chronological order? There are several events which remain out of order, just as they have been for several versions. Some of the orders of events have been fixed in v0.85.1a - the developer is aware of many of them and has plans to fix.
Unfortunately, for me the game is a collection of random events that are completely out of sequence with no storyline whatsoever so it's completely unplayable. I even tried to delete all registry entries thinking maybe an old version messed up the game for me but nothing changed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Unfortunately, for me the game is a collection of random events that are completely out of sequence with no storyline whatsoever so it's completely unplayable. I even tried to delete all registry entries thinking maybe an old version messed up the game for me but nothing changed.
The beginning is a mess of quests populating the log often a long time before they should, and there are still scenes that are out of order but it isn't a bad as it first looks, you just have to come to terms with the fact most of them will only become actionable when specific triggers fire. Hopefully this will be improved in the next version.
It levels out bit, once you get into the mid game

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hey the download links arenot working....
  1. You should be more specific!, Win: - - all seem to be working
  2. Not 100% sure on this, but Hitting the "report" link on the bottom of the OP and choosing other, is probably the best way of bringing it to the attention of someone who can do something about it.

Last edited:

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Not sure who else is pregnant in this game but this thot sure is...probably triplets.
View attachment 2042128
Now that I think about it... I only interacted with this guy in the first 10 days... he's still there standing in front of the school.
Some so called best friend he was. Snitches get stitches, but what he did to the us (mc) deserves more than stitches.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
speaking of pregnancy is there any planned for the game that anyone knowas about?
It appears you have already started through Taffy Tales at least once. You should already be aware of this scene:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
speaking of pregnancy is there any planned for the game that anyone knowas about?
Jessica and Clara have both had explicit content are suggests they are going to get bred. but lets face it on the Alpha root it feels almost certain everyone is getting a bun in the oven by the end. Especially Danny... Danny going to have twins!!!! Bring on the Butt Babies!

• Haha
Reactions: Kopytko113

Kupus15

Jan 2, 2018
Help? Im at 31.7% and i think i found a bug, the girls (Clara and Becca) are waiting for me in the storage room and i got stuck in the principals office, no button to go back, map's fucked aswell. Someone got a save around this time? Tnx, also pls fix :(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help? Im at 31.7% and i think i found a bug, the girls (Clara and Becca) are waiting for me in the storage room and i got stuck in the principals office, no button to go back, map's fucked aswell. Someone got a save around this time? Tnx, also pls fix :(
I assume you mean you are stuck after completing the minigame with the key and the toy ?
A search for the word save will tell you that there is no such thing, per se. Saves are written to windows registry.

Three things to try:
  1. press space bar a few times to see if it reengages with the completion of the minigame, if that doesn't work
  2. save into a new slot, exit Taffy Tales, restart, load that save, if that doesn't work
  3. load an old save and try again
I assume you were a bit too fast in your clicking the mouse, instead of more of a rhythm or you have CTRL pressed/SKIP box checked to skip dialogue. Either of those can cause Unity to hang while playing Taffy Tales. If you are going to do either, save every other morning in a new slot so that you don't have to go back so far if something like this happens.

PS: the bug has been known since the update, the developer got the note on it in their discord.

Kupus15

Jan 2, 2018
I assume you mean you are stuck after completing the minigame with the key and the toy ?
A search for the word save will tell you that there is no such thing, per se. Saves are written to windows registry.

Three things to try:
  1. press space bar a few times to see if it reengages with the completion of the minigame, if that doesn't work
  2. save into a new slot, exit Taffy Tales, restart, load that save, if that doesn't work
  3. load an old save and try again
I assume you were a bit too fast in your clicking the mouse, instead of more of a rhythm or you have CTRL pressed/SKIP box checked to skip dialogue. Either of those can cause Unity to hang while playing Taffy Tales. If you are going to do either, save every other morning in a new slot so that you don't have to go back so far if something like this happens.

PS: the bug has been known since the update, the developer got the note on it in their discord.
Yeah, i got the key and finished the minigame, but after that i went back into the pricipals office, and thats where i got stuck...:(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Use the Door!
Glass door on the wall behind the cashier like most shops
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thankfully one of the devteam made a note to possibly add an exit sign above that door in the next update.
I think you are wrong, that was bug fixes I'm pretty sure the update was early April and everything else was bug fixes
I don't know what we're arguing here. I was reminding someone to be patient - and that it could take up to 6-7 months before there could be an update. If you are arguing about timelines: You are somewhat correct: v0.82.4a/b was released April 23/24. However, it was so buggy that 5 weeks were spent on with a focus on those bugfixes, adding 100+ new hints to the task list, and adjusting the order of Becca's storyline tasks until v0.85.1a was released on May 28. All of which should have been done pre April 23, but that update was already running late per expectations set by the developer. There was little work done on the current update until after that release.
How do I do the lifting weights minigame with mari? I just keep filling the blue bar but the green one barely moves.
Ok, it's been a couple months and this is the first time I've seen this question. I don't recall having to do a weight lifting minigame with Mary. Post a screenshot of the quest you are attempting that also shows your percentage of open scenes done. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes