starbo95

Mar 21, 2022
My stupid ass made the same mistake of entering the principal's office again after the "Key" minigame and in a panic saved over my last save file. Now it appears i'm fucked and have to start over again from scratch

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My stupid ass made the same mistake of entering the principal's office again after the "Key" minigame and in a panic saved over my last save file. Now it appears i'm fucked and have to start over again from scratch
There are 81 saves possible to coexist. I recommend creating as many as you want.

TheFluffyDude

Oct 13, 2020
Screenshot_20220918-042437_TaffyTales.jpg When i try to install the cameras, I can't. I know I'm supposed to install one in the shower but it shows no shower in the bathroom. I'm playing on mobile. Can somebody help?

starbo95

Mar 21, 2022
There are 81 saves possible to coexist. I recommend creating as many as you want.
I decided to start the game over from scratch and just cut on skip all to fast forward through texts and scenes I've already experienced. I'm halfway through atp and I'm glad i was only 30% through the game and not more. Are there any other bugs like this I should be aware of?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I decided to start the game over from scratch and just cut on skip all to fast forward through texts and scenes I've already experienced. I'm halfway through atp and I'm glad i was only 30% through the game and not more. Are there any other bugs like this I should be aware of?
It's a game in development. Even developed games have bugs.

You're lucky you haven't run into the situation yet where skipping through text using CTRL or the skip box can cause Unity to jump over option button displays, leaving you stuck in other locations. Also, many of the hints for what you need to do in tasks are mentioned in dialogue just prior to the task being added.

Just make sure to save every other day or so into a new save, just in case you do hit a bug.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a ntr? In where part?
See #12 below and I recommend #1, as well, since it would have gotten you your answer in under 2 minutes rather than wait for over 2 hours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: FAQ updated 21 Sep to include latest update)

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can we save tiffany from Darnell? And from that stuff in the club? And how do i unlock the club?
Tiffany is not doing anything with Darnell, except going out on a date. Anything he might hint at is just a young man lying to attempt to lift his station/intimidate others.
There is nothing that happens in the club that negatively effects the MC.
Keep playing. The club is in Violet's route.

Reactions: wiseold6996

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Tiffany is not doing anything with Darnell, except going out on a date. Anything he might hint at is just a young man lying to attempt to lift his station/intimidate others.
There is nothing that happens in the club that negatively effects the MC.
Keep playing. The club is in Violet's route.
Im saying that because Darnell was talking with that blonde guy about preparing a girl for the club

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes