Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just didn't read to the end my bad :
  • Alpha testing of new game features, mini-games and other cool stuff!
Correct. Alpha testing is after the internal devteam game testing. It could take days or weeks for the internal testing before the alpha is released to the top tier subscribers on Patreon.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone, we've now begun play-testing the latest build, and we're currently in the process of ironing out bugs and general quality assurance. This update is considerably sizable, we will keep you guys informed on our progress!
…I think that dress might just be a size too small… Not that I'm complaining!
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 2056247
Who is she?

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Screenshot_20220922-114951.png Screenshot_20220922-114954.png

I accidentally entered here when I went to do the quest how do I get out? The worst thing is that I had already saved it here, because I thought it was part of the quest

Reactions: Undetect

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2058545 View attachment 2058546

I accidentally entered here when I went to do the quest how do I get out? The worst thing is that I had already saved it here, because I thought it was part of the quest
There are 81 save slots available. I recommend using using more than 1 while playing games. Particularly games in development. You can use the old "grandfather-father-son" backup scheme of rotating through 3 save slots or save in a new slot every 2 or 3 mornings to have a chronological save history throughout the entire playthrough (in case you want to go back to certain points to enjoy replay) - or some other method.

The short answer is, if you have already overwritten your only save, you are stuck and will need to start at the beginning.
Even though it is suggested in the past to press space to see if an option dialogue opens or saving in a different save slot/exiting/restarting/loading, the only thing that seems to work is going to a previous save and moving forward again.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
There are 81 save slots available. I recommend using using more than 1 while playing games. Particularly games in development. You can use the old "grandfather-father-son" backup scheme of rotating through 3 save slots or save in a new slot every 2 or 3 mornings to have a chronological save history throughout the entire playthrough (in case you want to go back to certain points to enjoy replay) - or some other method.

The short answer is, if you have already overwritten your only save, you are stuck and will need to start at the beginning.
Even though it is suggested in the past to press space to see if an option dialogue opens or saving in a different save slot/exiting/restarting/loading, the only thing that seems to work is going to a previous save and moving forward again.
So does that mean I got screwed just because I accidentally entered a place and the game crashed? Is there a place to click to exit? I do not know

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So does that mean I got screwed just because I accidentally entered a place and the game crashed? Is there a place to click to exit? I do not know
It appears you were in the middle of completing the quest line to see what Becca and Clara was doing in the storage room. You should have went to Walter's office as it was stated in the dialogue and in the task list. If you go in a wrong place while in the middle of the storage room doors/walter's office/storage room, you can get stuck. The developer has been made aware of the bug in this version, perhaps in the next version it will be fixed.

You entered a place by accident and then you saved over your own save and then found out you could not leave. No, there isn't a place to click to exit. Because you say you didn't have a separate save, you will have to start over from day one.

Follow a backup saving system in case you run into something like this again.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
The fucking idea of this just sounds crazy, this was literally all I needed to be sold on this game. Gonna try this, sounds like something i would come up with!!!

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Look at the picture he posted: he's got $ 9999. Did he hack the game or is it the cheat code you enter in the main menu?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Look at the picture he posted: he's got $ 9999. Did he hack the game or is it the cheat code you enter in the main menu?
No, entering the xheat code in the main menu unlocks the updated galleries, entering the cheat code in the ingame settings gives you cash and stats

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
It's not that hard to do via cheat engine, tbf. I do it for most games that have no reward for making money such as this game, simply grinding the same scene.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes