Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any content for Chantelle or Natalia currently?
Outside of peeking through a pinhole in Darnell's wall to see Chantelle naked from behind and also see in her clothes on the track, at the gym, on the street and her falling on you once in the school hall(?)? Not really.
For Natalia - only seeing her get dogged by Darnell from behind when first visiting the store.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I search the tread for the blue balls mission, no one has a fricken answer on how to finish it lmao
Google "Taffy Tales Blue Balls"

Time to find Jessica.
I think it's time I talked with someone.
It's time to talk to Sara again.
I wonder how Danny is holding up?
Time to study.
I wonder what's in that file.
Is this what they call... pillow talk?
I should talk to Clara.
She's probably sweating bullets, better check on Sara in the evening.
Go to home and sleep.
Get some studying done maybe?
Better go pick up the money later.
There's gotta be a way to call Alan.
Deal with your blue balls.
I wonder what Sara is up to?
I wonder what Sara is up to ?
I should talk to Becca.
If I go to the Mall, I can call someone for a date ( Requires $40 ).
Bowling time!
Best head back home.
Go to sleep.
End the video.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Google "Taffy Tales Blue Balls"

Time to find Jessica.
I think it's time I talked with someone.
It's time to talk to Sara again.
I wonder how Danny is holding up?
Time to study.
I wonder what's in that file.
Is this what they call... pillow talk?
I should talk to Clara.
She's probably sweating bullets, better check on Sara in the evening.
Go to home and sleep.
Get some studying done maybe?
Better go pick up the money later.
There's gotta be a way to call Alan.
Deal with your blue balls.
I wonder what Sara is up to?
I wonder what Sara is up to ?
I should talk to Becca.
If I go to the Mall, I can call someone for a date ( Requires $40 ).
Bowling time!
Best head back home.
Go to sleep.
End the video.
thanks <3

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Тут есть русские?На родном общаться всяко легче будет.
Hi guys.Need some help.
Recently remembered this game and wanted to replay it one more time.But when I started NG and tried to save process it didn't work, save slot remained blank.
What can I do with that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys.Need some help.
Recently remembered this game and wanted to replay it one more time.But when I started NG and tried to save process it didn't work, save slot remained blank.
What can I do with that?
Start from the beginning, no fastforward on this version

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at the Find the ball with Sara task. Can someone help me out...
You find the ball with Becca, btw. There's this thing called Google -- it's fascinating what it can do: The first video should be Moon Spawn's - they time stamp the quests they finish up through v0.68.2a
Also searching this thread has just about anything that Moon Spawn doesn't.
You can learn how to search the thread by reading #1 of my FAQ that I last posted yesterday on the previous page.
Hi guys.Need some help.
What can I do with that?
Привет. Есть. Но если вы не общаетесь в привате, все сообщения здесь должны быть на английском языке. Это одно из правил F95. Я явно не из России.
Hi. There are. But unless you are communicating in private, all messages here must be in English. That's one of the rules of F95. I'm obviously not from Russia.

Вы говорите, что хотите переиграть, но не хотите начинать с первого дня? Это странно. В любом случае. Новый контент - сюжет, персонажи, события - в этой версии перемешан ближе к началу. Также были внесены другие изменения в стиль игры. Это означает, что всем придется начинать с первого дня, в отличие от предыдущих 4-5 версий. Также не существует файла сохранения, которым можно было бы поделиться. Информация о сохранении находится в Pеестре Windows. Они планируют, что следующая версия начнется с новым контентом для нее. Если вы играли в v0.68.2 или v0.82.4, вы можете пропустить эту версию и не пропустить многого.
You say you want to replay, but you don't want to start at day one? That's odd. Anyway. The new content - story, characters, events - for this version is mixed in toward the beginning. There were also other changes to the style of the game. This means that everyone has to start at day one, unlike the previous 4-5 versions. There is no save file to share, either. The save information is in the Windows Registry. They plan to have the next version start at the new content for it. If you played v0.68.2 or v0.82.4, you could skip this version and not really miss anything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stil996 and APoc1

It appears that a new contender has appeared:
I haven't looked at all the videos - but these appear to have timestamps for tasks in v0.85.1a

Reactions: APoc1
Jul 23, 2019
Outside of peeking through a pinhole in Darnell's wall to see Chantelle naked from behind and also see in her clothes on the track, at the gym, on the street and her falling on you once in the school hall(?)? Not really.
For Natalia - only seeing her get dogged by Darnell from behind when first visiting the store.
And the cliff hanger of Natalie/Natalia topless on concert night. Hope we'll finally have her this coming update. :(

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Привет. Есть. Но если вы не общаетесь в привате, все сообщения здесь должны быть на английском языке. Это одно из правил F95. Я явно не из России.
Hi. There are. But unless you are communicating in private, all messages here must be in English. That's one of the rules of F95. I'm obviously not from Russia.

Вы говорите, что хотите переиграть, но не хотите начинать с первого дня? Это странно. В любом случае. Новый контент - сюжет, персонажи, события - в этой версии перемешан ближе к началу. Также были внесены другие изменения в стиль игры. Это означает, что всем придется начинать с первого дня, в отличие от предыдущих 4-5 версий. Также не существует файла сохранения, которым можно было бы поделиться. Информация о сохранении находится в Pеестре Windows. Они планируют, что следующая версия начнется с новым контентом для нее. Если вы играли в v0.68.2 или v0.82.4, вы можете пропустить эту версию и не пропустить многого.
You say you want to replay, but you don't want to start at day one? That's odd. Anyway. The new content - story, characters, events - for this version is mixed in toward the beginning. There were also other changes to the style of the game. This means that everyone has to start at day one, unlike the previous 4-5 versions. There is no save file to share, either. The save information is in the Windows Registry. They plan to have the next version start at the new content for it. If you played v0.68.2 or v0.82.4, you could skip this version and not really miss anything.

1)Sad, but okay. Dura lex sed lex.
2)Actually i do want to start at day one. And even if i wouldn't, my saves are gone, so there aren't many options.
3)The problem is that when i try to save game progress, it doesn't work. Save menu just closes for a moment and then reopens, but nothing changes (although a new .png file is created in the UberPie/TT folder). So i can't save/load game. And yeah, i know about WinReg thing. Someone here suggested deleting Stateversion, but that didn't help.
P.s. My last playthrough was on the same v 0.85.1a game version.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1)Sad, but okay. Dura lex sed lex.
2)Actually i do want to start at day one. And even if i wouldn't, my saves are gone, so there aren't many options.
3)The problem is that when i try to save game progress, it doesn't work. Save menu just closes for a moment and then reopens, but nothing changes (although a new .png file is created in the UberPie/TT folder). So i can't save/load game. And yeah, i know about WinReg thing. Someone here suggested deleting Stateversion, but that didn't help.
P.s. My last playthrough was on the same v 0.85.1a game version.
I've no issues with saving on this game.
are you using the saveeditor or gallery mod? these might be the problem?
(I'm just spitballing here, I've never had an issue saving on this game)
Maybe try a fresh download/install

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes