Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
You have one run-on sentence talking about several ideas. It is confusing. I assume that English is not your first language. The grammar is problematic.

If you are wondering whether Mary will remain faithful - it is understood that there is currently planned 3 completely separate storylines:
  • In the current, main storyline, Mary will not have sex with anyone that the MC does not want.
  • There will be a second storyline that will be NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]. That storyline is scheduled for development in late 2022 and into 2023. There is one hint of what people who want NTR can expect with the start of a scene at the gym with Darnell and Mary. However, it is completely optional behind 2 huge warnings.
  • There will be a third storyline in which the MC will build a friendship with another guy and they will share their love interests.
Hopefully that helps your doubts. If that is not what you are talking about - I suggest using either DeepL.com or another trusted app to translate complete sentences from your first language into English and post those translations here.
ありがとうこれは私の元の言語です私はほとんど英語を知りません ( thanks this is my original language i barely know english )

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Deleted the game, then the folder in WinReg, then reinstalled the game.
Nothing changed, folder in WinReg reappeared.
Да, он снова появится при переустановке, потому что именно туда Unity пишет по умолчанию. Я надеялся, что удаление всего, что сделал редактор, может вернуть все на свои места. Bы не можете создавать новые сохранения в игре? Если нет, то как глубоко в каталог windows и на какой диск вы распаковали игру? Если вы засунули ее глубоко в каталог или на диск, отличный от C:\, попробуйте просто распаковать ее в C:\uberpie или C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\uberpie?

Yes, it will reappear when you reinstall because that is where Unity writes by default. I was hoping that deleting anything that editor did might reset things. You are not able to create new saves within the game? If not, how deep into your windows directory and on which drive did you unzip the game? If you have buried it deep into the directory or on a different drive than C:\, have you tried just unzipping it at C:\uberpie or C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\uberpie?
Is there a save file or gallery mod for android?
The short answer is: if you find one, you use it at your own risk.
The long answer is: this is the first version in 5-6 that didn't have a save file preloaded because all the content was mixed into the beginning of the storyline because of rewrites/revisions and new characters added. The developer plans to reintroduce a preloaded save in the next version. If you played v0.68.2 or later already, don't bother with v0.85.1 - wait until the next version comes out.

thany22

Jan 16, 2019
Да, он снова появится при переустановке, потому что именно туда Unity пишет по умолчанию. Я надеялся, что удаление всего, что сделал редактор, может вернуть все на свои места. Bы не можете создавать новые сохранения в игре? Если нет, то как глубоко в каталог windows и на какой диск вы распаковали игру? Если вы засунули ее глубоко в каталог или на диск, отличный от C:\, попробуйте просто распаковать ее в C:\uberpie или C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\uberpie?

Yes, it will reappear when you reinstall because that is where Unity writes by default. I was hoping that deleting anything that editor did might reset things. You are not able to create new saves within the game? If not, how deep into your windows directory and on which drive did you unzip the game? If you have buried it deep into the directory or on a different drive than C:\, have you tried just unzipping it at C:\uberpie or C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\uberpie?

The short answer is: if you find one, you use it at your own risk.
The long answer is: this is the first version in 5-6 that didn't have a save file preloaded because all the content was mixed into the beginning of the storyline because of rewrites/revisions and new characters added. The developer plans to reintroduce a preloaded save in the next version. If you played v0.68.2 or later already, don't bother with v0.85.1 - wait until the next version comes out.
Hypothetically speaking, where can one find a gallery mod ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hypothetically speaking, where can one find a gallery mod ?
The next version of Taffy Tales should be out within the next couple of months - but could be within the next month. In it is planned a preloaded save to start at the new content that should also unlock the gallery up to that point (the end of this version). I suggest waiting if you don't want to play and just want to unlock the gallery.

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Yes, it will reappear when you reinstall because that is where Unity writes by default. I was hoping that deleting anything that editor did might reset things. You are not able to create new saves within the game?
Yeah. Although I can try to load a supposedly created save (the save slot still looks empty and unsigned, but when you click on it, it prompts you to load the save. But only during the game), it actually doesn't work.
If not, how deep into your windows directory and on which drive did you unzip the game?
D:\Games\TT. Tried to unpack to drive C, the result doesn't change.
If you have buried it deep into the directory or on a different drive than C:\, have you tried just unzipping it at C:\uberpie or C:\Users\<username>\Desktop\uberpie?
Tried. No luck.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah. Although I can try to load a supposedly created save (the save slot still looks empty and unsigned, but when you click on it, it prompts you to load the save. But only during the game), it actually doesn't work.

D:\Games\TT. Tried to unpack to drive C, the result doesn't change.

Tried. No luck.
Мне жаль. У меня больше нет никаких идей. Возможно, кто-то другой увидит это и предложит хорошую идею или вы сможете найти что-то в Интернете. Если вы сохранили файл, а потом он не загружается, я не знаю, в чем еще может быть проблема. Если бы был начальный файл сохранения, предоставленный разработчиком, который начинался с новым содержимым, мы могли бы использовать его, чтобы увидеть, есть ли проблема с созданием сохранений или просто с их загрузкой. Если вы найдете решение, пожалуйста, вернитесь сюда и поделитесь с нами. Спасибо.

I'm sorry. I don't have any more ideas. Maybe someone else will see this and offer a good idea or you can find something on the Internet. If you saved the file and then it doesn't load, I don't know what else might be the problem. If there was an initial save file provided by the developer that started with new content, we could have used it to see if there was a problem creating saves or just loading them. If you do find a solution, please come back here and share with us. Thanks.

Reactions: Liadis

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
So to quote from 'Developers Note' on front page ' BUT you can use optional save file, with all content completed except release update' only problem.......there is no optional save file and all my previous saves have disappeared and the cheat code just unlocks the gallery. Am I missing something cos I love this game but don't want to start all over again :cry:
Same here any solution anyone...?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Same here any solution anyone...?
The developer does not maintain the first post of this thread. That note is old - for versions up to v0.68.2. I have asked for it's removal due to the confusion it may cause.

If you read the Changelog for this version (which you can find in the first post), the third sentence reads:
All saves are incompatible because we changed the sequence of scenes in several routes.

It amazes me that you found a post from more than 5 months (and almost 3,000 posts) ago in your search, but not my FAQ from Sunday - less than 50 posts back. See #4 there. Also, I recommend changing your search settings in your preferences by following #1 in my FAQ, as well.

You will need to play from day one. However, if you completed v0.68.2 from September or v0.82.4 from April - don't play v0.85.1. You will find that there is nothing new to see from v0.82.4 and very little new from v0.68.2. The next version of Taffy Tales should be out within the next couple of months - but could be within the next month.

Reactions: abhi1180

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
For all the people confused about the cheat code, you need to start the new game and then open settings from inside the game with your character and enter the cheat code. If you enter it in the main menu only when first opening the game you will unlock the gallery but won't get the money or stat cheat or the option to skip minigames( this one is also inside the settings menu only appeared after I opened it from inside the game and not the main menu)

Reactions: daniellwtf

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We’ve been a bit quiet recently because we’ve been working through play-testing of the latest update (as well as getting through the usual polishing and such).
Due to the size of the update, this has taken us a little longer than we anticipated but we’re making good progress with it.

Some people have asked what exactly play-testing entails so to give a brief overview:
-Ironing out bugs, these can include visual bugs, soft and hard game-breaking bugs and more…
-Fixing logical problems in the script;
-Remove all punctuation errors/wrongly placed symbols;
-Adding missing quest logs and smaller details;
-Assuring the build is assembled properly and events are in the correct chronological order;
-Doing any necessary reworks of backgrounds and locations;
-Adding in any missing details like small talk interactions.

Thank you all for your patience, we’ll have more to show very soon. And as always, none of this would be possible without all of you.

-The Taffy Tales Team

…She's a little early for Halloween, isn't she?

43c53023ad8b3aeddab4a190bf7fc4ed.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Translated: we have found many new bugs in the latest update. Expect update in Dec. Actually I am just talking out my ass but don't be too surprised if I am somewhat on the mark.

So even though I did not have any bugs in my playthrough of the last build before the bug fix I decided I would play that bug fix. Actually I have noticed some improvements to the way it plays. Besides the obvious issue of multiple sprites appearing every where at least some of the ordering is better. They managed to lock down some issues by not allowing you into some places before you have a need to be there IE can't go there until a quest is active. This is actually a pretty big improvement in that I believed for quite some time it was one of the causes of bugs for some players. I can't really attest to the grammar and other "typo's" because I am not really reading it that much decided to play like what seems like the way the average player plays ( yeah I am talking about all the folks that hold down the CTRL key the whole game). I have read the game so many times now it really isn't needed for me. Even so the quest log and at least some general knowledge of how the MC/Red, thinks you really should not have that much trouble figuring out what to do.

Guess will find out what is broken in the next update if there is any real issues unlike many others I have only had minor issues since this game inception. So I will be waiting "patiently" for the next update in Dec. :KEK:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Count Morado , how has his Patreon numbers been doing since the last update? Interested in if all the doom sayers were any where near the mark in saying he was going to lose massive support after that debacle of an update.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado , how has his Patreon numbers been doing since the last update? Interested in if all the doom sayers were any where near the mark in saying he was going to lose massive support after that debacle of an update.
Interesting question.

The trend shows that the past 5 months experience similar results as any other time between update releases.
Below are the number of Patreon subscribers. Uberpie doesn't share how much he receives monthly in actual money.

Also since the last release, he has remained steady between #16 and #20 on the top Patreon Creators of Adult Games - pretty much where he's been for about 2 years.

1664842724703.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Interesting question.

The trend shows that the past 5 months experience similar results as any other time between update releases.
Below are the number of Patreon subscribers. Uberpie doesn't share how much he receives monthly in actual money.

Also since the last release, he has remained steady between #16 and #20 on the top Patreon Creators of Adult Games - pretty much where he's been for about 2 years.

View attachment 2080434
So as I suspected all the hyperbolic predictions were wrong as usual :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes