Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If you are using Windows, all data remains in the Windows Registry until it is deleted. Deleting the game files do nothing about old save data.

Great question. I've never gotten stuck. I've always just done the quests as they pop up rather than focus on one track or another. The reason why I am aware of the closet snafu is because so many people say "fuck finding the ball with Becca, I wanna fuck (another person)" and they end up getting stuck at the projector task.

That's why I always recommend saving every other morning in a new save slot. The game is one that is in development. Things are going to happen. Hell, in a fully-released AAA game, things happen. Save early, save often. Follow Stil996's advice to create a grandfather-father-son save system while playing.
I am a stupid guy.
Can you teach me how to delete it?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Great question. I've never gotten stuck. I've always just done the quests as they pop up rather than focus on one track or another.
I don't focus on any track, i just try make all i can in one day, to avoid go home/bed, so if i can do like, 6 tasks in one morning, i will do it, then i will try do the same next times, some times it just spend all day and i forget who started what quest...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't focus on any track, i just try make all i can in one day, to avoid go home/bed, so if i can do like, 6 tasks in one morning, i will do it, then i will try do the same next times, some times it just spend all day and i forget who started what quest...
that might be part of your problem, going to bed is part of advancing quests too. Most of the bugs in the game IMO, are because this is a VN pretending to be a Sandbox, there are many points that the game expects you to hit in a specific order but the Dev has failed to put proper blocks to keep you on the right track, so sometimes you are trapped in a situation the game can't handle.

It's tough to advise you because you can't even gauge the sequence by the order of the hints since some are revealed way before you can do anything about them.

The only real thing is to save often and across several slots. and save before you enter special locations.

Celebrim

Jan 5, 2019
Is the version uploaded here the full game version from the patreon? or does it omit certain quest lines like a "lite" version? I have 100% scene completion and there are some character scenes I never saw in this new playthrough than the previous one. like Jessica's story line for example. I did not encounter her at all.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is the version uploaded here the full game version from the patreon? or does it omit certain quest lines like a "lite" version? I have 100% scene completion and there are some character scenes I never saw in this new playthrough than the previous one. like Jessica's story line for example. I did not encounter her at all.
everything you saw in v0.68.2a is in here, some have a slightly different order than before but it's all there.
What "lite" games have you been playing that cut content? all the ones I know just use higher compression values.

Celebrim

Jan 5, 2019
everything you saw in v0.68.2a is in here, some have a slightly different order than before but it's all there.
What "lite" games have you been playing that cut content? all the ones I know just use higher compression values.
I was just wondering, so what would you say the reason for not having seen Jessica's story line be?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was just wondering, so what would you say the reason for not having seen Jessica's story line be?
I'm guessing you missed a trigger or haven't played far enough into the game yet, the new content only added to the beginning, it didn't change any significant story points that were already there.
Jessica model is probably somewhere waiting for you to click on her.

Reactions: Celebrim

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am a stupid guy.
Nope. If you don't know what you're doing in your Windows Registry (or learn how to do just a little) and fuck around - you can eventually brick your computer. However, if you want to start learning how to edit your Registry, there are "how to" instructions and videos on the net. You are looking for the word Uberpie in your registry.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am a stupid guy.
Nope. If you don't know what you're doing in your Windows Registry (or learn how to do just a little) and fuck around - you can eventually brick your computer. However, if you want to start learning how to edit your Registry, there are "how to" instructions and videos on the net. You are looking for the word Uberpie in your registry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be noted this GIF has an error, try it on the box under the desk instead of the monitor

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Dunno if anyone is paying attention or correcting "typos", but...
1665096909471.png
1st word, Gerda's, Should be Harry's, its a litle after the confrontation of the pills that mc's taken since little.

Eddit: On the full convo, Gerda and Harry's names are a lill scrambed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dunno if anyone is paying attention or correcting "typos", but...
View attachment 2085996
1st word, Gerda's, Should be Harry's, its a litle after the confrontation of the pills that mc's taken since little.

Eddit: On the full convo, Gerda and Harry's names are a lill scrambed.
yeah thats been a thing for a while now. one day it might be fixed, but there is so much more that needs to be higher on the tofix list lol

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

Celebrim

Jan 5, 2019
I'm guessing you missed a trigger or haven't played far enough into the game yet, the new content only added to the beginning, it didn't change any significant story points that were already there.
Jessica model is probably somewhere waiting for you to click on her.
Thanks for the reply, one last question if you run into a bug and cant seem to progress should you reload a previous save? or is the whole thing lost?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the reply, one last question if you run into a bug and cant seem to progress should you reload a previous save? or is the whole thing lost?
Reloading has been known to help, might depend on the bug. any specific one?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That can be a problem. Sometimes you just have to go to bed to advance through a quest so the ladies can get bred.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes