Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
in this build, sometimes the expression and the character look weird.

Are still refining the artwork for the final release??

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. I saw the file size and was happy because it was a lot larger than the previous one. Then i opened it and saw that both win and mac versions were in the file :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lol. I saw the file size and was happy because it was a lot larger than the previous one. Then i opened it and saw that both win and mac versions were in the file :p
not in the version I downloaded, that was Win only.

What version/mirror are you talking about?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We’ve been a bit quiet recently because we’ve been working through play-testing of the latest update (as well as getting through the usual polishing and such).
Due to the size of the update, this has taken us a little longer than we anticipated but we’re making good progress with it.

Some people have asked what exactly play-testing entails so to give a brief overview:
-Ironing out bugs, these can include visual bugs, soft and hard game-breaking bugs and more…
-Fixing logical problems in the script;
-Remove all punctuation errors/wrongly placed symbols;
-Adding missing quest logs and smaller details;
-Assuring the build is assembled properly and events are in the correct chronological order;
-Doing any necessary reworks of backgrounds and locations;
-Adding in any missing details like small talk interactions.

Thank you all for your patience, we’ll have more to show very soon. And as always, none of this would be possible without all of you.

-The Taffy Tales Team

…She's a little early for Halloween, isn't she?

View attachment 2079815
Is this Becka?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The first one a page or two back.
saying a page or two doesn't mean much unless we are using the same posts-per-page setting, copy/pasteing the #[number] (or link) on the otherhand shows the exact post. for example do you mean #24,832 because that is the Win version as far as I see.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes