APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's not that hard to do via cheat engine, tbf. I do it for most games that have no reward for making money such as this game, simply grinding the same scene.

No need for cheat engine , just use the cheat code in the settings menu. There is a good chance if you use cheat engine on this game you will get a borked game. I agree that having more than one scenario to make money is much preferred to one static mini game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help me where can I find a ruler
https://f95zone.to/search/217937105/?q=ruler&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
No need for cheat engine , just use the cheat code in the settings menu. There is a good chance if you use cheat engine on this game you will get a borked game. I agree that having more than one scenario to make money is much preferred to one static mini game.
Long time no see! Hope you are well.

To add on to what Apoc1 says:
Yeah, this game doesn't need a cheat engine. The cheat code really only helps from having to screw with the mini games and pump and dumping for money. That said, if a person hasn't gone through Taffy Tales at least once without the using the cheat code - they can screw up their experience from their lack of knowledge of the order of things. This can create situations which may cause bugs to appear when they do use the cheat code (buying things out of order, etc).

With the cheat code (and making regular back up saves) I can speed run this in less than 9 hours. For money without the cheat code, I'd expect probably 3 more hours would be necessary to make deposits into one kind of bank for withdrawals from the other.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Doing okay wi
https://f95zone.to/search/217937105/?q=ruler&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Long time no see! Hope you are well.

To add on to what Apoc1 says:
Yeah, this game doesn't need a cheat engine. The cheat code really only helps from having to screw with the mini games and pump and dumping for money. That said, if a person hasn't gone through Taffy Tales at least once without the using the cheat code - they can screw up their experience from their lack of knowledge of the order of things. This can create situations which may cause bugs to appear when they do use the cheat code (buying things out of order, etc).

With the cheat code (and making regular back up saves) I can speed run this in less than 9 hours. For money without the cheat code, I'd expect probably 3 more hours would be necessary to make deposits into one kind of bank for withdrawals from the other.
Doing okay winding down an extremely busy summer and a above average fall work load except it is raining and colder so not motivated today. I see not much has changed :sneaky:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Man I'm stuck at [spend some quality time with Priscilla] don't know how to complete this
Ah man been months since I played but I think you meet her for a movie at the mall or maybe at the food court at the mall otherwise it would be at the horse barn.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Man already done that
I can't be arsed to find the in depth walk through on youtube or where ever it is, but you might want to try that or try using the search box in the upper right corner and type in your quest there I am certain the answers are some where in the thread I am sure Count Morado, Stil996 or myself have answered this question in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Tried this one because I'm bored but the game feels so disjointed and confusing as hell. From the reviews people keep saying that it's a bug. How they haven't fixed this yet is crazy. Totally unplayable for a first time player.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Tried this one because I'm bored but the game feels so disjointed and confusing as hell. From the reviews people keep saying that it's a bug. How they haven't fixed this yet is crazy. Totally unplayable for a first time player.

Yeah they really dropped the ball last update when they tried to implement sand box it is really hard for people who have not been following the game. that said still a lot to like if you can be arsed to spend the time figuring it out. There are walk throughs on the net to help and of course searching this thread as well if you get stuck.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah they really dropped the ball last update when they tried to implement sand box it is really hard for people who have not been following the game. that said still a lot to like if you can be arsed to spend the time figuring it out. There are walk throughs on the net to help and of course searching this thread as well if you get stuck.
Good Grief, you just have to do what the built-in system tells you to do.

Sandbox? it is just a delusion. There is a proper order: if you don't follow it, you get stuck and won't move on with the story.

Honestly, I have no idea why all these guys keep writing here they're stuck because of a bug.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Good Grief, you just have to do what the built-in system tells you to do.

Sandbox? it is just a delusion. There is a proper order: if you don't follow it, you get stuck and won't move on with the story.

Honestly, I have no idea why all these guys keep writing here they're stuck because of a bug.
Oh I agree it is a delusion none the less they tried to implement sand box features which resulted in many things getting fucked up but I was able to get to 100% content anyway so it is bugged for some players but not all. which means that a players computers environmental variables are at play in whether they get a bugged play through ... there were actual bugs for some

Reactions: Ottoeight

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Man I'm stuck at [spend some quality time with Priscilla] don't know how to complete this
There's an internet with almost every answer to almost every question to man. Using a search engine might help to find that YouTube gives you your answer:
The Moon Spawn's walk through video of that task is like the first or second one "Taffy Tales Part 19 - Those Books Looks Heavy! - YouTube" - Moon Spawn time stamps all the tasks up through v0.68.2.
Found it within 30 seconds (including typing).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes