YatoGamiXD

Aug 31, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Feels like they are making it overcomplicated or it's just me ?
View attachment 2230518
i think is a good way to make the NTR content, this way u only get to see the NTR if u really want, just like Power Vacuum ''what if...'' and with a team as big as taffy tales and with more experience i believe they can pull of this simultaneous development.

PS: sorry for my rusty english ^^ and thx for sharing the update news <3

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
View attachment 2230518
What a cop out. Always a shame to see a Dev fold to the cheap seats, I've never seen a pure NTR game that wasn't shit (and pure harem games aren't much better), a game should have balance, act like a cuck, be treated like a cuck, act like an alpha, be treated like an alpha. IMO it should be dealt with on a scene by scene case, protect the girls you want to protect while leaving the others to the wolfs.

Curious to see what definitions of NTR are going to be used for dividing the content, is pimping going to be cut because of all the whining by the snowflakes who think more than one cock = NTR? Does this mean the death of a potential Bro route since if fits into neither category?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't think so. If anything they're making the story less complicated. If you intertwine the two routes, you risk setting up inconsistencies in the stories. Now, all they have to worry about is making all the events happen in both routes.
a game should have balance, act like a cuck, be treated like a cuck, act like an alpha, be treated like an alpha. IMO it should be dealt with on a scene by scene case, protect the girls you want to protect while leaving the others to the wolfs.
That's... not what balance in a game means. It's not like you have to save people for every bad guy you shoot in CoD. We're talking about story here, and in this case, in the harem route, the MC turns into an alpha who wants to bang everyone, so why would he leave any to the wolfs? And besides, by splitting the story, you have your wish, if you act like a cuck, you'll be treated like a cuck, all the time.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
If the dev team is big enough, this should be good news for both NTR and non-NTR fans alike.

I've always found harem stories kinda need to be linear. If you make it non-linear, the 'what-ifs' become a never-ending onion of layers.

One path where you corrupt all the girls and one where you get cucked is best for whatever you prefer as a player. (and the dev team frankly)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think so. If anything they're making the story less complicated. If you intertwine the two routes, you risk setting up inconsistencies in the stories. Now, all they have to worry about is making all the events happen in both routes.

That's... not what balance in a game means. It's not like you have to save people for every bad guy you shoot in CoD. We're talking about story here, and in this case, in the harem route, the MC turns into an alpha who wants to bang everyone, so why would he leave any to the wolfs? And besides, by splitting the story, you have your wish, if you act like a cuck, you'll be treated like a cuck, all the time.
My use of the word Alpha/Cuck in my earlier post might have been over simplified, but in my defense there are a lot of simple minded people here so it doesn't help to get too complicated.

I am not a cuck, I don't get off on "my girls" being fucked by others, but that's the clincher, I don't see every girl as "my girl". (I grew out off my "terrible two's" a long, long time ago)

Life is about variety, None of the girls are created equal, Think Fuck/Marry/Pimp, Maybe see Becca/Clara & Mary as Girlfriend material to be protected (Married), While Sara/Danny & Natalie are natural born cock sleeves waiting to be turned into my personal fuck toys (Fucked), the rest I don't care about, it's way more fun to either pimp them out, share them or just leave them to be gang banged by randoms (Pimped). We need more games with Gang bangs & Spit roasts!

Regarding your CoD reference, the separate game/routes is like playing with god mode, only little bitches do that, you need at least a superficial threat of loss for it to be interesting. Might as well just make it a slide show otherwise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: libertypics

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Personal thought : Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
When I read the messages of Uber that they will develop the NTR route, I always have the feeling that they are trying to sit on two chairs again. The strategy of developing a game from Uber is simple and clear, like that 25-cent piece that glitter in the sun on a clear sunny day. Their goal: the fight for the end user. The market does not tolerate emptiness. The scheme is clear: the more people you attract to the game, the more income you will receive in the future.

We are developing a theme with Danny - there is rejoicing in the gay camp!
We humiliate our own mother - the perverts are with us.
Genders are a fashionable feature now - Ash and Mia are already in the game. Etc.
I'm surprised why I haven't met a single futa in this game yet?
My idea is simple: Uber will try to hold the NTR public with the help of an already separate game. All previous timid attempts by Uber to return to the NTR route ended in a complete fiasco. Why separate? The previous revamp of the game dragged on for almost a year. Do you want to wait?
It is possible that they will do better this time.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
My use of the word Alpha/Cuck in my earlier post might have been over simplified, but in my defense there are a lot of simple minded people here so it doesn't help to get too complicated.

I am not a cuck, I don't get off on "my girls" being fucked by others, but that's the clincher, I don't see every girl as "my girl". (I grew out off my "terrible two's" a long, long time ago)

Life is about variety, None of the girls are created equal, Think Fuck/Marry/Pimp, Maybe see Becca/Clara & Mary as Girlfriend material to be protected (Married), While Sara/Danny & Natalie are natural born cock sleeves waiting to be turned into my personal fuck toys (Fucked), the rest I don't care about, it's way more fun to either pimp them out, share them or just leave them to be gang banged by randoms (Pimped). We need more games with Gang bangs & Spit roasts!

Regarding your CoD reference, the separate game/routes is like playing with god mode, only little bitches do that, you need at least a superficial threat of loss for it to be interesting. Might as well just make it a slide show otherwise.
Stop making excuses, buddy. After your careless post, all the juvenile alpha males of this topic will forever brand you a cuckold :ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Personal thought : Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Yes, I feel like they are. But I'm not paying for it, so... meh. Just means I'll have to speed run two separate downloads, I guess.

Also, thanks for the post. I'll include the link to it in my ever growing FAQ.

Reactions: APoc1 and Timendo
May 16, 2018
I think the vocal minority of ntr haters forced them to do this so one game has no hint of ntr, because people cannot differentiate ntr and being cheated on irl.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I mean, if u think logically it would simpler if you just block the cuck route if u choose to not take the pills at the start no ? (and vice versa)
There would be no need to make 2 separate game if you just make an important choice at the start of the story

Reactions: APoc1 and Lucy Fur

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the vocal minority of ntr haters forced them to do this so one game has no hint of ntr, because people cannot differentiate ntr and being cheated on irl.
It's worse than that, we are dealing with people that can't differentiate between options that have "Warning this scene has NTR!!!", and those that don't.
The people who don't understand what NTR is are still going to be upset about the "NOT NTR" that will still be there because it's not NTR.
Making this split doubly stupid.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Update news!
Hello everyone!
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
View attachment 2230518
did uber draw that pic the mom looks way different.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
About the update, the split seems a bit out of left field. I’m all in for more scenes of any kind so I guess them splitting the routes up means it’s gonna be pretty big right? Surely they don’t split the game down the middle to just add an anemic amount of content to one… right? :KEK:

Them not talking about the sharing route is kinda worrying as well. With the addition of the pimping scene last update, and with the context that red remained the “alpha” the sharing stuff will probably stay in the main route/game I’d imagine. The almost complete silence about it is odd though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Them not talking about the sharing route is kinda worrying as well. With the addition of the pimping scene last update, and with the context that red remained the “alpha” the sharing stuff will probably stay in the main route/game I’d imagine. The almost complete silence about it is odd though.
I doubt it, the most common cry from the snowflakes is that sharing is NTR, hell they were even bleating about pimping being NTR.
Essentially the presence of anyone else with a functional cock is NTR.

Take it easy on them though, my heart goes out to them, imagine going through life like that. Doomed to being perpetually cucked even when they don't have anyone to lose. A true nightmare

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Once again I will return to the NTR, the home harem and other this nonsense. Consider, for example, the classmates of MC.
Personally, I am not attracted to Mia, Stacy, or Ryoko as female characters. Why the hell should I worry that someone is fucking them there? Yes, let them fuck with anyone they want - even with principal, even with the nightwatchman. I do not care.
Why should I strive to fuck them all? You can't be sexually attracted to all the women in the neighborhood. On the other hand, there is a group of girls whom you should, on the contrary, strive to protect from the encroachments of various bastards. You're only trying to protect those you like.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes