jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I doubt it, the most common cry from the snowflakes is that sharing is NTR, hell they were even bleating about pimping being NTR.
Essentially the presence of anyone else with a functional cock is NTR.

Take it easy on them though, my heart goes out to them, imagine going through life like that. Doomed to being perpetually cucked even when they don't have anyone to lose. A true nightmare
Them splitting the routes like this has me really questioning the game plan. The pimping scenes don’t really fit into the NTR side and don’t fit into the vanilla side (plus the bitching). So are they gonna make a third different fucking game for the sharing path too? We can barely get one game updated in a timely manner, I can’t imagine them doing three.

Also I’m adding “perpetually cucked” to my list of insults :KEK:

Reactions: Toushiro

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
That Mary pic is AI in action, please no. :(
I take modified / created AI artwork every day of the week, if it improves the art quality, there are some parts of the game that have images that are clearly done by another artist, and it does look bad, if you can "normalize / standardize" the look of the artwork using AI, welcome it be, this image of Mary on AI looks gorgeous, has depth, volume and T H I C C N E S S

Reactions: Grelk and british

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I don't care about that crap just pissed tiffany got such little content. ass teasing and spank scenes...are you fucking kidding me uber? why man? is to much to ask to have the sister, and mom swapping cum between them?
Dude, don't worry so much. Good soul Uber has condescended to your prayers and has ALREADY heard you. Less than 5 years have passed, and Tif is already twirling his round ass in front of you, trying to seduce. Maybe soon you'll be able to touch her ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jackkane

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Them splitting the routes like this has me really questioning the game plan. The pimping scenes don’t really fit into the NTR side and don’t fit into the vanilla side (plus the bitching). So are they gonna make a third different fucking game for the sharing path too? We can barely get one game updated in a timely manner, I can’t imagine them doing three.

Also I’m adding “perpetually cucked” to my list of insults :KEK:
A third game I doubt it, I doubt they will manage two,
Unfortunately my prediction is that
  1. The perpetually cucked will hate all the "Not NTR" that will still be in the game, they will whine and bitch, Uber will fold again and turn it into the most bland harem game ever made, he'll lose the will to continue because of how different it will be from his vision and it will die a cold death under the "abandoned" tag the way games made by committee always seem to.
  2. The NTR route will be tiny and shit, I honestly couldn't guess how many people want a pure NTR route, I doubt it is many, it can't have pimping or sharing since you need something of an alpha personally to survive in that environment so it will be really niche.
    (Who knows though maybe the Cuck fan base will be enough to make it profitable, not like they have many decent options open to them)
  3. People like myself who came here in the hopes of finding a proper Alpha game where you can be the asshole who uses and passes the girls around freely, will just have to go elsewhere because that won't fit into either version. neither will be a game with choices, they will just regress into unsatisfying little VNs.
    (Yeah I know my hopes were always a long shot, it still sucks that they will likely fail so soon or so completely)
I hope I'm wrong and Uber finds a way to make it work, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

To the Dev team.
I really believe Devs should never compromise their vision, how can you possibly hope to fulfill the fantasies of a stranger?? focus on creating something that fulfills your own fantasies and delighting those who share them. I think it's the only way to produce a quality product.

Never ignore the loud mouthed masses though, drink up their tears like nectar, let their despair nourish you.
It is the only worthwhile contribution they will provide.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
U mean official writer for Red ? probably
For clarities sake, everything in the main route I will be doing as per normal.

I *have* wrote the initial NTR script, but another writer will be taking over that role from henceforth on.

I have no doubt some people are curious to know how I feel about it so to squash any would-be theories. Personally, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, less writing to do always in the back of my head always equals less money/work, (as a freelance, work to me is all business - so I'm always a little apprehensive at any loss of work whatever it may be), on the other hand, while I can write NTR, I am slightly relieved I don't have the added stress of having to write however much NTR month in, month out.

At least five people. There is the artist - Uberpie. There is at least a single coder - One. There is the main route writer - Lostraven. There is a second writer for the NTR route - ???. And then there is the proofreader - Tear.
Tear is as far as I'm aware not acting as proofreader for us at this time. That work is being handled by a different staff member.

I stand corrected, I guess he slipped my mind since it's been a while since I've seen him comment on this thread (Not that I blame him, so much bile from the trolls who stalk his posts) ,
I stopped following this thread a while ago, simply put, we had a shake-up internally with how we handle production now in-house to smoothen out the process and I don't really handle the PR side of things on this project anymore. Thank god.

Hopefully some of my comments here however will clear up some confusion.

...Oh, and one more thing.

I've been involved in this project since, I dunno, Late 2018- Early 2019 I think?
Despite me saying that in some form or another an NTR route would exist and be implemented in the game pretty much since day 1 and that multiple routes were always part the plan,
people still insist the project 'sold out' and are acting like the NTR has come out of the blue...Lol.

And with that, it's time for me to leave this thread once again...

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hey, hey, buddy, stay awhile. Could you shed some light on the story with this new hmmm ... splitting of the consciousness of MC. It used to be simpler after all - a kind of inter-fight between Blue and Red. Now MC has completely gone off the rails: he disguises himself as a girl, puts a dog hat on his head, Red is generally intimidated by a certain entity. Is someone very interested in the gender's theory? And yes, here's another thing: Becca? You've made her a completely stupid fat cow. Wasn't Clara enough for you? Nothing personal, when I write you, I mean by this everyone who comes up with the plot of the game from Uber team. I would be very grateful if you would open the door of your creative kitchen at least a little. Hmmm... At least a small ray of light in this realm of nightmare ...

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does anyone have the update on the game?
Did you bother to look at the page your post is on BEFORE posting this question? At the top of the page: #26,363
is to much to ask to have the sister, and mom swapping cum between them
It is, actually. It would get Uberpie's account terminated on Patreon if found out that the game had official incest content (mom and daughter... since, officially for Patreon, the MC is not related to them). Especially because Uberpie needed to remove it in the first place years ago in order to remain on Patreon.
For clarities sake, everything in the main route I will be doing as per normal.

I *have* wrote the initial NTR script, but another writer will be taking over that role from henceforth on.

I have no doubt some people are curious to know how I feel about it so to squash any would-be theories. Personally, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, less writing to do always in the back of my head always equals less money/work, (as a freelance, work to me is all business - so I'm always a little apprehensive at any loss of work whatever it may be), on the other hand, while I can write NTR, I am slightly relieved I don't have the added stress of having to write however much NTR month in, month out.

Tear is as far as I'm aware not acting as proofreader for us at this time. That work is being handled by a different staff member.

I stopped following this thread a while ago, simply put, we had a shake-up internally with how we handle production now in-house to smoothen out the process and I don't really handle the PR side of things on this project anymore. Thank god.

Hopefully some of my comments here however will clear up some confusion.

...Oh, and one more thing.

I've been involved in this project since, I dunno, Late 2018- Early 2019 I think?
Despite me saying that in some form or another an NTR route would exist and be implemented in the game pretty much since day 1 and that multiple routes were always part the plan,
people still insist the project 'sold out' and are acting like the NTR has come out of the blue...Lol.

Gracias. I appreciate your work, clarifications and reminders.
clap.gif

Fffffddsaqqqqq

Oct 17, 2021
Need some help, for the life of me I can't get past the "find the cleaner" task. From reading other posts from people who were also stuck here, apparently you're supposed to get a mask before you can do it and to get the mask you have to complete some "relax and have a good time" quest, but I have none of those tasks activated and I cannot figure out how i'm supposed get them to show up, you're supposed to get the relax quest from the neighbor yelling at mary but I cannot get that event to happen, I have restarted my game twice and played all the way through trying to get the event to occur but it's not happening. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Need some help, for the life of me I can't get past the "find the cleaner" task. From reading other posts from people who were also stuck here, apparently you're supposed to get a mask before you can do it and to get the mask you have to complete some "relax and have a good time" quest, but I have none of those tasks activated and I cannot figure out how i'm supposed get them to show up, you're supposed to get the relax quest from the neighbor yelling at mary but I cannot get that event to happen, I have restarted my game twice and played all the way through trying to get the event to occur but it's not happening. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
the cleaner is almost always in the school corridor or toilet,
click on your bed in the afternoon/evening to relax/study/think
if you don't have a bunch of quests in your hints, try going to class/sleeping/talking to folk, not every quest appears automatically.
Remember to save frequently across multiple slots.

Fffffddsaqqqqq

Oct 17, 2021
the cleaner is almost always in the school corridor or toilet,
click on your bed in the afternoon/evening to relax/study/think
if you don't have a bunch of quests in your hints, try going to class/sleeping/talking to folk, not every quest appears automatically.
Remember to save frequently across multiple slots.
I can find the cleaner but when I talk to her it just spits out the same generic dialogue and doesn't advance the quest. I'm not given that prompt when I click the bed in the afternoon, it just says I can sleep. From looking at previous posts it seems im supposed to have a mask before i can advance the superglue thing, but it's the tasks for that are just not activating or something
*edit, ok i solved it. In order to activate the neighbor yelling at mary you have to go to her house and speak to her in her front yard, kind of annoying there was no prompt for that but fucking whatever

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can find the cleaner but when I talk to her it just spits out the same generic dialogue and doesn't advance the quest. I'm not given that prompt when I click the bed in the afternoon, it just says I can sleep. From looking at previous posts it seems im supposed to have a mask before i can advance the superglue thing, but it's the tasks for that are just not activating or something
you get the mask after a specific dream/nightmare where a pycho is wearing it, when you wake up it will be on the globe in your room next to your bed

Markmatiu

Jan 26, 2019
Some of what malsorte190 has said. However, not everything...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of what malsorte190 has said. However, not everything...
You hit the nail in the head. What you said about tiffany not being a willing companion is most likely true.

In my theory is that tiffany has had no sexual relationship what so ever with darnell. We do get scenes like how she reluculantly pulls down her pants and her going to the club.

But its not enough evidence to prove.

She may being forced by darnell with his advancements but with laid back stuff we dont see on the scene such bj or something.

Next update or maybe in 5 to 6months or something we get context of darnell and tiffany.

Next update hope we have a route or part where we could fuck up darnell and his homeboys. Theres no use for strength stats if the author/developer put it there.

Do hope we get some priscilla scenes with chantelle too

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
New to this game here.
Can I ask what kind of NTR is in this game?
is "straight up steal your girl" or are you the one stealing?
is it "pimping" some girl or is it sharing a girl you like?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
New to this game here.
Can I ask what kind of NTR is in this game?
is "straight up steal your girl" or are you the one stealing?
is it "pimping" some girl or is it sharing a girl you like?
Welcome to the thread, but did you bother to read any of the posts on the previous 2 pages to see if your questions may already be answered?
Either way, here's the 51st posting of my FAQ since the spring:
Read #12 & #14, and I recommend reading #1.

Finally, there is no sharing in the main route and there isn't expected any sharing in the upcoming separate NTR route. There is a third route that is also part of the original goals of the game that will be the separate "Friendship" (sharing) route.

Reactions: hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to the thread, but did you bother to read any of the posts on the previous 2 pages to see if your questions may already be answered?
Either way, here's the 51st posting of my FAQ since the spring:
Read #12 & #14, and I recommend reading #1.

Finally, there is no sharing in the main route and there isn't expected any sharing in the upcoming separate NTR route. There is a third route that is also part of the original goals of the game that will be the separate "Friendship" (sharing) route.
Sorry about that I usually just see a game then ask questions first before looking for any posts that has the answers just to make sure that if my questions was already answered in previous posts then they would direct me to posts that have the info so that I don't waste time finding them in hundreds of pages and if there were no posts that has answered similar questions then I get answers by asking.
It's a habit of mine
And thanks for the welcome and the help.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry about that I usually just see a game then ask questions first before looking for any posts that has the answers just to make sure that if my questions was already answered in previous posts then they would direct me to posts that have the info so that I don't waste time finding them in hundreds of pages and if there were no posts that has answered similar questions then I get answers by asking.
It's a habit of mine
And thanks for the welcome and the help.
I appreciate your honesty in admitting you are one of the reasons why threads are hard to navigate.
You realize that the reason why there are hundreds of pages is because people don't skim over the previous couple of pages or use the handy-dandy search thread option to see if their questions are already answered.
They ask questions which have been answered already hundreds of times, bloating threads with their questions and with the replies of others supplying the same answers time and again which can be easily found.

This is why I strongly recommend #1 to find out how to sort by date and then use the search box:
1670918723049.png
The more that people use it, the less people will bloat threads through asking the same questions over and over again, making others who don't want to be bothered to take a few moments to search for the answers to ask the same questions over and over again, etc etc etc.

Reactions: hhhhy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Did you bother to look at the page your post is on BEFORE posting this question? At the top of the page: #26,363

It is, actually. It would get Uberpie's account terminated on Patreon if found out that the game had official incest content (mom and daughter... since, officially for Patreon, the MC is not related to them). Especially because Uberpie needed to remove it in the first place years ago in order to remain on Patreon.
Gracias. I appreciate your work, clarifications and reminders.
View attachment 2232220
of course keep calling the mom, the mary, and the sister the tiffany to get around obsurd laws related to fictional beings. but still they should swap cum.

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Feels like they are making it overcomplicated or it's just me ?
View attachment 2230518
damn that 3D looks good as hell

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes