Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My only complaint would be that I have to play it from scratch every time there is a new update...Nah, I love repeating those beautiful sexual scenes of all the characters, the first time I decided to choose the trap scenes with Danny and what a delight.
You only have to type the save code the uploaders provide whenever a new update comes out.

Sep 29, 2021
AI's experts on-air:)

I dont gotta be an AI's experts to say that. He used AI generated image as the base for new CGs, and it looks so bad compared to his original artstyle. Only Uberpie's dickrider and blind people who won't accept that fact.

Guys so angry horny and impatient in here that they nitpick just about anything Uber does on here.

Like, we get it. It's been many months since the last update to the game, but don't forget there's a human behind the game, that he delivers great updates and that you shouldn't let your emotions get the better of you just because you're impatient.
Waiting is a frustrating but that's not the main problem. Everyone here is disappointed with how his arworks became more generic because of AI.

You'll get your content's worth
It's too early to assume it would be worth considering new CGs teaser isn't that good.

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We’re right in the middle of playtesting right now, and we just wanted to touch base to let you guys know things are going well.
Since our last post about month results (31st March), there’s been 80+ CGs added, we’ve worked character skins and a few backgrounds, as well as adding in some small character interactions and developed a lot of scenes.
Furthermore, we’ve improved the transitions between scenes and motion effects, allowing for a smoother and exciter experience overall.
We plan to be publishing a few more teasers and polls before the update(s), remember to keep your eye on the Patreon for all official news!

As always, thank you all so much for your support!
-The Taffy Tales Team

There’s a cardio workout and then there’s a ‘cardio’ workout …

Personal edit : What a gigantic ass :devilish:

View attachment 2631216
Something seems to be wrong anatomically with the tits in this picture. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Bu15Sedro

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Good lord, this game desperately need a Kai version like the original Dragonball Z. And it's the first game I play where a walkthrough is not only helpful, but borderline unplayable without one.

I know the story in games like Summertime Saga or Genesis Order because the dialog never feels excessive enough that I feel the need to skip. A lot of it is also one liners, rather than blocks of text, which makes it even easier to read.

When the dialog in your game is a never ending barrage of walls of text, the result is that the player will become fatigued very quickly and most likely eventually resort to skipping. It doesn't matter if there's a story in there, somewhere, in the middle of all the filler.

And since this game has no animations, the build up to the scenes should be even more important. Having too much unnecessary text dilutes that effect.
---

TLDR: art is great, but at some point this game could really do with a rework that tidies up the narrative by cutting all the unnecessary stuff out.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Good lord, this game desperately need a Kai version like the original Dragonball Z. And it's the first game I play where a walkthrough is not only helpful, but borderline unplayable without one.

I know the story in games like Summertime Saga or Genesis Order because the dialog never feels excessive enough that I feel the need to skip. A lot of it is also one liners, rather than blocks of text, which makes it even easier to read.

When the dialog in your game is a never ending barrage of walls of text, the result is that the player will become fatigued very quickly and most likely eventually resort to skipping. It doesn't matter if there's a story in there, somewhere, in the middle of all the filler.

And since this game has no animations, the build up to the scenes should be even more important. Having too much unnecessary text dilutes that effect.
---

TLDR: art is great, but at some point this game could really do with a rework that tidies up the narrative by cutting all the unnecessary stuff out.
You're not wrong, but TT is still bearable compared to some other games on this site.

Reactions: Anthony2

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Everyone here
Not everyone - just some vocal folks. While I'm not a fan of some of the results of the art I also am not 'disappointed.' Like I have said previously - if he has found a way to create his art and then make edits/revisions to his liking that helps his throughput, bully for him. However, if he relies too much on AI without much editing, he risks losing copyrights on his designs. However, hopefully it will help him be more consistent with his character design, which has been all over the place throughout while he has been freehanding. At the same time, I don't even recognize the latest character preview. I guess it's supposed to be Mary? But it has some Gerda characteristics in the face/hair and some other non-Mary features. The AI may be doing a little hodge-podging which may cause even more problems in consistency.
Something seems to be wrong anatomically with the tits in this picture. Am I wrong?
You're probably not wrong. Same with the ass/thighs. It's the problem with it probably being initially generated by AI.

Reactions: Katsuki45

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do you do to use items?
They are only used if you have them - you don't "do" anything to use them. If you are more specific as to what item you mean, perhaps you could search the thread or Google to find your answer. If you don't find the answer after looking, you could ask here.
you don't... story points open if you have the correct items at the correct place & time, you don't interact with them directly.
I was typing while you were - you were quicker. DAMN YOU!

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Not everyone - just some vocal folks. While I'm not a fan of some of the results of the art I also am not 'disappointed.' Like I have said previously - if he has found a way to create his art and then make edits/revisions to his liking that helps his throughput, bully for him. However, if he relies too much on AI without much editing, he risks losing copyrights on his designs. However, hopefully it will help him be more consistent with his character design, which has been all over the place throughout while he has been freehanding. At the same time, I don't even recognize the latest character preview. I guess it's supposed to be Mary? But it has some Gerda characteristics in the face/hair and some other non-Mary features. The AI may be doing a little hodge-podging which may cause even more problems in consistency.

You're probably not wrong. Same with the ass/thighs. It's the problem with it probably being initially generated by AI.
You speak facts

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The last update was presented as new content when it reality it was just a rework of the previous updates which is fine but they were not being clear on what they were doing. That's a fuck up and why I dropped them from patreon. Also the lack of communication in terms of when and how the NTR updates will look like have been a thing since the very start. Also integrating NTR in to a non NTR route is a fuck up because it forces people to see content that they did not want to see. Plus the NTR that occurred was something that basically happens off screen so it satisfies nobody.
The rework added new intro, new scenes, new character interactions, new character minor interaction system, new characters added, so yes, it was new content. and they were plenty clear of what the update entailed.
and also the ntr stuff is optional btw, it's a subjective complaint and it's fair to be bothered by it, but to claim it as an objective complaint is bad. and why wouldn't uber be afraid when a loud minority hates ntr? one of the reasons he doesn't speak about what the future ntr update will entail, other reason being that he wants to surprise ntr lovers. it was just our fault creating false expectations in our head despite being told otherwise. 1684547657719.png

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
"it's a subjective complaint and it's fair to be bothered by it, but to claim it as an objective complaint is bad."
No it's not a subjective complaint when Idk if it was fixed but at one point it was forced on players who picked the non ntr route. That's like saying it's a subjective complaint if you ordered a burger without cheese and they give you one with cheese.

"the reasons he doesn't speak about what the future ntr update will entail, other reason being that he wants to surprise ntr lovers."

anndddd there's no point in discussing this with you any further. This is such a lazy excuse, it's honestly laughable.
Not at all, people have this uncontrollable anger when it comes to ntr despite there being way more hardcore fetishes around and they aren't bothered by them, so yes, it's pretty subjective.
optional is something not worth getting angry about.

lazy for you.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Nope,
So apparently this "playtesting" will last until July. Am I the only who remembers, when Uber decided to go away from MEGA updates idea and promised the next updates will be more faster than 6-7 months :D
I reckon most of us, if not all, remember. But since I'm not giving him/them/they my money I don't give a shit.. you'd be hard pressed to find anyone less reliable then an AVN dev.. Be happily surprised and enjoy patches when they do drop and don't bother with the posturing and fluff in between.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes