Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the game dope, I just started
No, heroin is dope. Don't ride the white horse.

Every game on this site has a review section - it's there for people who wonder if "game dope" or not. The same bias in those reviews you will find from most people responding in the thread.

However, the game is popular for a reason - a good amount of content and 2d artwork.

There's a lot of dialogue and narration - if that's not for you, you might find yourself frustrated because you don't know what to do next. For most of the tasks (when they populate) the game states in the dialogue/narrative what the MC needs to do in order to complete the tasks - so unless you know the game well, skipping text is unadvised.

Also, it takes a bit of time for the content to ramp up and then its pretty consistent from that point on. This game is not a quick fap.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The legs/butt and the uh… crying cum thing, those are both very unappealing parts of this most recent CG. I think it might need a slight rework.

Reactions: mrttao

Destro2003

Aug 11, 2022
No, heroin is dope. Don't ride the white horse.

Every game on this site has a review section - it's there for people who wonder if "game dope" or not. The same bias in those reviews you will find from most people responding in the thread.

However, the game is popular for a reason - a good amount of content and 2d artwork.

There's a lot of dialogue and narration - if that's not for you, you might find yourself frustrated because you don't know what to do next. For most of the tasks (when they populate) the game states in the dialogue/narrative what the MC needs to do in order to complete the tasks - so unless you know the game well, skipping text is unadvised.

Also, it takes a bit of time for the content to ramp up and then its pretty consistent from that point on. This game is not a quick fap.
Ok cool
But is there a guide I'm kinda confused

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The legs/butt and the uh… crying cum thing, those are both very unappealing parts of this most recent CG. I think it might need a slight rework.
Yea. Immediately noticed that.
Very clear AI fuckups

its ok to use AI. but make sure to tell it to redo an image when it spits out something like that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did that, the guides i saw didnt allign with the story
yeah the guides are from before the V0.8x something rework
Ok, thanks
You can still use them partially. just have to look at what quest you should be doing
The changes are mosty superficial, many of the newest changes just added some script to the beginning, almost everything is still in sequence, and almost all the quest titles will take you to the exact answer if you search them individually. The only confusing change I'm aware off is the deletion of the shower cubical that looked like a shower (now it looks like a modesty screen in the bottom right of the bathroom). not to mention there are up-to-date walkthroughs, search for the newest quests (be exact when typing them into google and often you don't even need to type "taffy tales") to find them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
there is so many tags is this a game where you choose if you wanna play as male or female and can you choose if you wanna be a sub or dom? :D hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)

Reactions: Nagash477

mancey

Mar 31, 2018
Haven't seen a single AI andy point up anything else but the usual "it looks wrong" or "it looks AI generated", when the whole picture is anatomically correct, the leather straps and the taser marks in her ass and tits and the whole body looks correct, the only thing it feels out of place is the head having no weight because it might be a 3D model

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
there is so many tags is this a game where you choose if you wanna play as male or female and can you choose if you wanna be a sub or dom? :D hope who ever is reading this has a good day :)
No. No. Thanks, you too.
Ok cool
But is there a guide I'm kinda confused
Again, almost every task/quest the player is told what to do just before the quest/task is added to the list - so don't skip narrative/dialogue, read what is written. The exception would be the blitz of tasks/quests after the car accident - but they are pretty straightforward.

See #8 and #9 in the 66th posting of my FAQ below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Hi All,
Great game, but I have the ladder in my inventory but I have no idea how to use it to spy on the girls ? Any ideas please ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes