mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
does the MC has a gf and real ntr now? or is it a seperate route that will be made after the game is finished? and when will the ntr update come??

Cybergod360

Dec 7, 2022
From the people who reported it in this thread 7 months ago, they were using Windows 7 - if I remember correctly. Is that the OS you use?

If it is a compatibility issue with Windows 7, Unity, and the coding in the game - It is highly doubtful that they will attempt to troubleshoot because of Windows 7. So few people use Windows 7, they have more priorities than to attempt compatibility.

That said, the animations you seek are behind the spoiler at the bottom of my message that I posted 7 months ago. #25,713
I am having the same issues but I'm using an Android any idea why ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am having the same issues but I'm using an Android any idea why ?
No. You should go to the developer's discord (linked in OP) and ask them about it in the bug-report channel. When you get an answer - you could share it here. Everyone else who has had that same problem either hasn't bothered to do that or has, got their answer and said "fuck sharing the answer with everyone else."

Cybergod360

Dec 7, 2022
No. You should go to the developer's discord (linked in OP) and ask them about it in the bug-report channel. When you get an answer - you could share it here. Everyone else who has had that same problem either hasn't bothered to do that or has, got their answer and said "fuck sharing the answer with everyone else."
ok I'll do that thanks

Doodoopoopoo

Aug 7, 2020
7D0C9FFD-098F-4040-9EB4-71FD2565C9B8.gif

Hello everyone!
Just checking in to say we're very pleased with the feedback we got on the animations with the last update, at such, you'll be glad to know there's plenty more spicy animations to come in the upcoming updates, and as such, here's a little sneak peek for you, guys!
As always, thank you all for your support, without you, guys, none of this would be possible!

'Woof woof indeed!'
-The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes