Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I follow the updates of games like Demons Deals and A very full house...among others, and I can say that the time between updates is long, but taking into account the size of the update I want to believe that the balance is there. For example, Demons Deals updates every 3 months and adds 4 or 5 scenes, and A very Full House every 20 days adding 1 or 2 scenes with some images.
I hope, when the update comes out, it's worth it. It's been 2 times that I subscribe to the patreon thinking that there was a new update
Tbf it's your fault, you didn't properly investigate.

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017
Relax pinocchio before your nose becomes so big it will destroy earth under its weight.
At this point I truly believe that he needs some serious psychological help, this behaviour he is displaying here is not normal anymore. Bro get off this forum for your own mental health. I understand liking a game, but at some point there is such a thing as too much.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
quick question, wasnt the whole point of the last update a "remake" in order to make updates easier to produce and faster to release?
No, it was not. One of the main points was to create a sandbox experience (or at least, the illusion of one). Another was to fix some of the storyline elements which has bothered Uberpie since near the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also as has been stated (and you made a good assumption with back in December) that with two separate games - this update was going to take a long time. Though, Uberpie had stated at least twice after long update cycles that "mega" updates would no longer be a focus -- both times failing to keep that intended focus.

It is my opinion that had Uberpie stayed with his initial plan of solely focusing on the netorare content this update, rather than attempting to also create harem content yet again - in tandem, and separating both into two games, not just having optional content within one game, that the update could have been released by now. However, as Uberpie has a habit of doing - they overpromise and so, more often than not, the update takes quite a bit longer than first inferred. This was the reason for my late March to end of May conception for when Uberpie would release the update - but it appears they bit off even more than what players might have thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogr blanc and Blu
Aug 13, 2017
Before asking questions, take a moment to look at OP. Try the ubiquitous search option in the upper right corner of every page in this thread. Also, take a moment to try the codes you already have. It's the same cheat code.
There's nothing wrong with asking questions. That's how people grow. You shouldn't be so quick to act superior for knowing where to find the answers in this thread. Your answer could've easily answered their question and if you didn't want to you could've just easily typed "you can find it in the OP". Instead, what? You type out this thesaurus aided response to prove what exactly?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's nothing wrong with asking questions. That's how people grow. You shouldn't be so quick to act superior for knowing where to find the answers in this thread. Your answer could've easily answered their question and if you didn't want to you could've just easily typed "you can find it in the OP". Instead, what? You type out this thesaurus aided response to prove what exactly?
You teach a person to fish your way, and I'll teach them mine. If they were a new person to the site and/or appeared new to adult games, the nuances of my response would have reflected as such (as done in the past).

Reactions: ZUBiDAM
Aug 19, 2020
Before asking questions, take a moment to look at OP. Try the ubiquitous search option in the upper right corner of every page in this thread. Also, take a moment to try the codes you already have. It's the same cheat code.
If you're going to tell someone to use the search function, your advice is literally worthless unless you tell them they can set the search function to sort by dates in the settings. The search function is essentially useless without that.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
if you and others could easily answered these questions, then why didn't you answer instead of count morado to save us from all this nonsensical drama?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes