Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So far the amount of things you can do, is ridiculously overwhelmed by the amount of things you can't do. However, what kills this game for me? No save function. Grade so far? 3/10 Shows promise, but not much more.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
So far the amount of things you can do, is ridiculously overwhelmed by the amount of things you can't do. However, what kills this game for me? No save function. Grade so far? 3/10 Shows promise, but not much more.
heh i guess the dev thinks his/her game doesn't have enough content worth saving :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I tried the last version but that was disappointing as good as everything is in the works nothing can make zero content just boring and save? nope not possible and the mc? it looks like this is another game with something similar to a male

mc again one of his balls in the mason jar that stands on the shelf
Well, when it comes to content, well, it's better to wait another year to get something playable together. That's the usual way to do it, but not really do anything, or bring it down. Less is often more

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018
the game in my opinion looks very promising, but for now there is nothing to do. Simply a waste of time. PD: sorry for my bad English

Reactions: mooncan

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Wow lots of impatience here lol. The game is literally in testing format and for the saving feature look at other big games that still can't port saves from one update to the next. Give the guy some time he is laying down ground work first and will move on from there. I'm just glad he is releasing this content in the meantime.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
the game is is good overall i just hate the part the mc getting cuckold always hope it got turns the opposite and punch that shit ahhahaha

Sep 24, 2017
I played the game and I am worried. This game has way too many obvious playouts already. We already know where the story is going for some charaters.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes