baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This poll is quite worrisome tho.
I don't get why it's not behind a paywall.
Now you get people spamming "GO VOTE NO ON THE POLL GUSY" so its just the vocal minority doing their thing and people who don't care obviously don't vote.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
so its just the vocal minority doing their thing and people who don't care obviously don't vote.
A vocal minority is winning a poll by numbers? That's not what a vocal minority is if anything that would be a vocal majority. A vocal minority would be if the people at 10 or 20% got mad and demanded they win because they are loud and everyone can hear them. People on this site keep using vocal minority as a talking points and it's quite clear they don't know what that word means.

Honestly this poll seems like it was a bad idea. If you restrict the polls to only current Patreons you tell the people who are on the fence about supporting you that you don't care about them. Conversely you risk alienating your current paybase by pissing them off if their options loses.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
NTR will be this site's Civil War :FeelsBadMan:
Look I know everybody and their mother wants to put in their opinion on NTR, but you HAVE TO KEEP IT CIVIL. No overly aggressive posts and absolutely no attacks on other members.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, sorry for spoilers, but I have read a lot of comments about poor MC and his "abusers".
Yep, MC is good kind boy. He hates this situation but he can't do anything with that.
Except! Now he get split evil and lustful personality after car accident.
I think, that is starting point.
You surely will see how Evil site don't miss all of those "bad people" in future updates. Don't forget that bull (Darnell) also has weaknesses.
"Oh boy, with a dick like this I’m gonna fuck bitches so hard." - Evil site
Honestly Uberpie just do both IMO, take from the poll that the Bull route is more popular and should be done first but don't cut out the cuckolding (where you're the bitch), I prefer to be dom but it's unfair IMO. Everything else is gonna be a shit show here.

on a lighter note as I now know there's a choice I'm a patreon XD

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Give us some event where the mc can punchbag darnell ahahha
i can't wait for the next update

Guys, sorry for spoilers, but I have read a lot of comments about poor MC and his "abusers".
Yep, MC is good kind boy. He hates this situation but he can't do anything with that.
Except! Now he get split evil and lustful personality after car accident.
I think, that is starting point.
You surely will see how Evil site don't miss all of those "bad people" in future updates. Don't forget that bull (Darnell) also has weaknesses.
"Oh boy, with a dick like this I’m gonna fuck bitches so hard." - Evil site

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Rhennius

Oct 2, 2017
What's the spelling and grammar like in this game? I see the author posting really hacked up comments that need deciphering, and that's more than enough to put me off the game if he has the same lack of care for language in it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What's the spelling and grammar like in this game? I see the author posting really hacked up comments that need deciphering, and that's more than enough to put me off the game if he has the same lack of care for language in it.
not illegible, decent but needs some improvement.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Played thru it and it's quite something. It's on a same or even better level than Summertime Saga when it comes to ui and overall aesthethic. Incredible potential but will require a lot of work. For now I couldn't find any choices or branching but story in obvious way might require them. It's clear that MC will have a lot of action and it's clear other males are also for it. Except for UI improvements and less locked content it's really dope at this point. I hope sis is at least a bit innocent and other females won't have oversized tits mostly. Except for that I will definitely observe it

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Below you see two images, one of the sissy limp dick angel boy stood there, this is the cuck route.

The other image is the devil, hard rock cock grinning, this is the bull route.

You click one. That's the route you pick for the game. Simple, effective, no bullshit.
So your perfect solution is to have the creator make two separate games after the car accident?

Sounds reasonable.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So your perfect solution is to have the game creator make two separate games after the car accident?

Sounds reasonable.
He already is, there is obviously planned two entirely separate routes. The work load is no different just more clearly divided. And actually probably less complicated to code.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I rather the black dude be the MC than this pussy. Plus this has way too much dialogue for his stupid inner thoughts. It's pointless because we can see his facial expressions.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok so all this NTR shit going down. Do all the haters not know how to read tags? It clearly states their is NTR in the game. If you dont like the fucking genre dont play and dont bitch. Its getting to a point where I will start to hand out warnings to those who just play the game to bitch about it having NTR.

Again if you dont like that genre dont play it. If you do play it, dont bitch.

Any further discussion of NTR or someone bitching about it, will get my foot where it counts.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, so we cannot discuss NTR as a genre, but can we discuss in in the game in a calm constructive manner?
I think so. Debating NTR is pretty pointless imo as the author obviously intends both being cuck/doing the cucking being optional in the game and we should respect the artists vision. I think how we want it handled, and what should take priority in development is more important.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes