Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You cant ignore tags but you can ignore threads.

you have solution but long it is. search that tag and choose 'ignore thread' by one by.
And you can put that tag to alert list. When mods add that tag to a new game, it'll warn you and you go to that link and ignore that game thread.

If anyone knows better way, like to learn also.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Devs sure like their massive penises.
I'm not sure it's fine to just wave it off with him saying its bizarre. It's like that ME:andromeda "my face is tired" line so people would accept the wonky face. Specially when he's so hyper feminine.
Then again everyones features are exaggerated so is it bizarre in the games universe to begin with? Whats the standard exactly?
dick pic.png

chimeranangel

Sep 22, 2016
I'm ok with the cuckold content because it seems the whole point of the game is to turn the tables on the bulls, hell it's even mentioned that Darrell(?) has a sister, sure there might be the option for cuckold content but it looks like there'll be an opportunity to turn it off. I just hope he doesn't make the same mistake as "REDACTED TO KEEP ON TOPIC" and spend so long developing the cuck content that he has to scramble to get rid of the bull before the patreon well dries up because 70% of the players end up with no content for months. I mean let's face it, the dev set up a patreon with only a 5 minute demo to show, there's no way he'd restrict his cashflow by making the primary content something that is a complete turn off for (from what I've seen, could be wrong) a very large portion of the community. Hey dev if you read this, maybe try alternate updates, one cuck, one non-cuck, that way you maximise your earning potential by appealing to the most people.

The main issue I actually have with the game is all the non-options "This will be in a later update", I played the demo for like 15 mins and at least 10 mins of that was clicking on every highlighted thing and just getting the come back later message. Is there a possibility of hiding those interactions until they actually have some content? Or if you need a teaser, only make the stuff that will have content in the very next update show up with the "come back soon" message?

Definitely going to check this out a few months down the line once it's more developed, the art is amazing and despite my misgivings I think it has Summertime Saga level potential. In fact this is the first game I've ever considered actually supporting, just need to see more of it first.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I decided to retry this game since the first release didn't really reveal enough... And I can tell you, most of the new content revolves around the school/town bully... And shows how he appears to have some sort of control over a lot of the characters in this game, and even appears to be having sex with some of them as well... He even has some sort of control over the protagonists sister, right in from of the wimpy protagonist... I'm not really liking some of the themes this game is going with... The visuals may seem tongue in cheek, but so far there has been little to no humor at all in the story/dialogue/monologue... I even found myself getting a tid bit tense and angry, which is never a good sign... There are also some bugs as well as spelling/grammar errors... I do not plan to follow this game anymore... But in the mean time I've updated my review...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
To divert the topic from THAT discussion...

Is it normal I can't save or is something wrong with my game?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
To divert the topic from THAT discussion...

Is it normal I can't save or is something wrong with my game?
Every time I opened the menu screen the save button was greyed out... Try going to the city map, and see if it is still greyed out... I know the time skip only works on the city map screen..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@UberPie,

Focus on the story that you already have planned and don't give a shit about those white knights on internet. You have a dirty diamond on your hands who just need to be polish, please dont trow it away.
I really love your game and i hope you the best :eazyHype:
Good luck
View attachment 79680
Here's to hoping the developer ignores certain people here and makes the game they want to make instead of being forced to make a game they don't want to make.
Dev seems to have reached some kind of middle ground. But i agree with the sentiment, nothing good comes from pandering to hatred.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
What's the point of giving the MC a huge cock and a evil side if he still going to be a huge beta that can't even talk to others? I guess some people like to self insert like that but I just don't see the appeal at all. Good art though and I'll try again when the game's a bit more developed to see how it turns out.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Ok so all this NTR shit going down. Do all the haters not know how to read tags? It clearly states their is NTR in the game. If you dont like the fucking genre dont play and dont bitch. Its getting to a point where I will start to hand out warnings to those who just play the game to bitch about it having NTR.

Again if you dont like that genre dont play it. If you do play it, dont bitch.

Any further discussion of NTR or someone bitching about it, will get my foot where it counts.
Okay there was an NTR tag..but that doesn't show exactly what will be happening in the game. I think a lot of people figured it was going to be the MC doing the cucking.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes