Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Spoilers for the NTR update read at your own peril.

Most of the content is focused on becca which sucks ass and the second half is on Mary with a weird gerda scene and while a good start for Mary and becca I guess? with these yearly updates it's gonna take a while.
the biggest and most disappointing part of the update, only one tiny TIFFANY conversation...

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017

Most of the content is focused on becca which sucks ass and the second half is on Mary with a weird gerda scene and while a good start for Mary and becca I guess? with these yearly updates it's gonna take a while.
the biggest and most disappointing part of the update, only one tiny TIFFANY conversation...
When you said "read at your own peril" I honestly thought that D Bag Darnell was about to pull shit in this update, man if its still MC doing the cucking I welcome a spoiler like this, Thank you,

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

I can see why they did Becca as the center of it. She was the first person that got SA by Darnell in the main path.
Her scenes were amazing for the NTR path this update and I love the direction of it(gym, cum drink, slaps and rough play).

Mary's seemed a bit rushed tbh and there was a bit too much of repetition there. Not too much into piss drinking myself and I wish they stuck to just cum like they did with Becca, not big deal though it's just a preference of mine.
Still fun, but I wish it had more of that gym scene vibe from that other update way back.

AI art was something I noticed in the Mary and Gerda sections. Didn't mind it for the Gerda part, they just used it for the background characters and I'm ok with that.
Mary's art looked a bit off time to time, however I feel if they continue that path I'm sure it'll look on the same level as Becca's.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
When you said "read at your own peril" I honestly thought that D Bag Darnell was about to pull shit in this update, man if its still MC doing the cucking I welcome a spoiler like this, Thank you,
He didnt even specified who was the male doing the NTR

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes