The game master

May 19, 2022
Spoilers for the NTR update read at your own peril.

Most of the content is focused on becca which sucks ass and the second half is on Mary with a weird gerda scene and while a good start for Mary and becca I guess? with these yearly updates it's gonna take a while.
the biggest and most disappointing part of the update, only one tiny TIFFANY conversation...
Hey is there any new ntr scene with mary

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You can't. The old game has been removed and now there is only a very small game that acts as a sequel to the old one. You'll need to find and download the old game in order to play it.
Really? Well shit. I had seen this game around but never tried it - was thinking to give it a shot but I'd certainly prefer it from the beginning.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I can see why they did Becca as the center of it. She was the first person that got SA by Darnell in the main path.
Her scenes were amazing for the NTR path this update and I love the direction of it(gym, cum drink, slaps and rough play).

Mary's seemed a bit rushed tbh and there was a bit too much of repetition there. Not too much into piss drinking myself and I wish they stuck to just cum like they did with Becca, not big deal though it's just a preference of mine.
Still fun, but I wish it had more of that gym scene vibe from that other update way back.

AI art was something I noticed in the Mary and Gerda sections. Didn't mind it for the Gerda part, they just used it for the background characters.
Mary's art looked a bit off time to time, however I feel if they continue that path I'm sure it'll look on the same qualities as Becca's.
Becca and Clara ruin the game for me they get wayyy too much screen time that's what probably ruined Becca and darnell's scenes for me even though they are pretty good if they had tiffany or priscilla in there place it would have been much better.

Also noticed some of the inconsistencies with the AI touch ups but nothing to the level people predicted would ruin the art

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
wtf there were implications that they had done alot for dannys storyline via some of the updates -- and here alot of us were hoping for more vivian content since no one else has MC being the dom and turning someone else into a trap -- instead we got scat...?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes