Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
I feel like watching some late night videos before bed . What to do there I go to sleep and click on laptop but nothing happens

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I did like Becca's ntr route. Wasn't a fan of mary's, but I hate piss related stuff. Becca's stuff was pretty hot. It definitely feels like there is a huge disconnect with the MC being so limp dicked now. Not saying he wasn't prior, but at least he accepted his hormones and shit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I was mainly curious about the Wilfred ego or Danny content, neither of which seems to really featured. Plus it sure does look like even allowing the concept of NTR makes the 'bad end' pretty much a conclusion, which is lame. (I'm not opposed to the player being on the recieving end, needing to claw their way back to succeed, or is changed by the process, that's basically a heroes journey.) And now it's split into seasons besides? I'm all for supporting game devs, but that's... a pretty long walk. Kind of a hard sell.

My kingdom for a game where a trap or feminized lead actually takes control of their situation and comes out on top, haha. To be fair, said kingdom is worth very, very little.

Game remains as pretty as ever, though. Touched up a bit here and there, to its benefit.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I played the NTR update only so far and don't feel like playing main route update since people are saying it's worse?? How? NTR update only has very little non-nude (forget about sexual) content with 2 characters only, and one of those characters is Becca, who has been milked to death by the Dev.

Feeling super lazy playing the other part of the update now.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Wait so this "season 5" download just starts you somewhere in the late game? How does that work, isn't this a sandbox game? Do I need to play an older version of the gmae first and then go into "season 5" ... and when? Very weird way of doing things.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Downloaded the latest version, the 'new game' doesn't give me an introduction of any sort. Is that supposed to happen?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes