Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
There's no sex on the NTR route? Not even with Becca? Is all setup?
No sex scene well I did forgot about Gerda which she does has a couple of scenes. In my opinion yes I feel like Uber is slowly building up hype to when the sex scenes do happened, we bust a huge load when it happens.

FrankiesRuckSack

Sep 18, 2019
Can't make a new game in 0.95.7, the game begin at the new contents.
Downloaded the latest version, the 'new game' doesn't give me an introduction of any sort. Is that supposed to happen?
They're releasing in 'seasons' now, fragmenting the game into different downloads. Pretty lame, IMO. I skipped the last few updates and was going to start from scratch. Guess I'll be waiting even longer.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, I was checking the Changelog and I see that there is nothing from Danny, isn't there supposed to be content for him in this update as well?

Reactions: spittlespattle

bakkane

Aug 26, 2018
I honestly think that this update is the worst so far even worse than the remake one, almost no sex scenes across the whole update if i have to count there were 3 a whole lot of teasing and setting up which honestly turned me off, the art looks AI generated as hell and finally a lot of the content that was promised is just not there, no danny content at all, and the ntr update is just terrible a lot of teasing for nothing in my opinion this update is so short it could have been done in only 3 to 4 months not almost 10 ffs man disappointing really

Jun 24, 2021
The highlight of this game comes in version0.682.after that the game develop slower.and the developer want a ntr routine to cater to the NTR-fans.I think this can be a bad thing begins.a good game always keep on put version out on time every few months and if the games reply is most of favorable comment.they should keep on their own pace to develop the game.keep pushing the NTR in the halfway is not a good decision.from my opinion.the best way to make this game is complete the main story first.then they can develop a NTR mode.hope this game won't have a dead end just like the summertime saga.this game use to be my favorite game.now it behind the (what a legend) (the big beyond) and others

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I enjoyed things both sides of the update, Especially since the NTR seems actually have a plot and build up instead heading straight BBC land. Bit disappointing that Mary and Becca are being seduced in pretty exact same way though. Not surprise that Danny didn't do much because that fallout will probably be an update in itself. I hope DR.whatever doesn't just turn him into Darnell's bitch though, a revenge based NTR path would be way better. Plus its more interesting with a variety of antagonist. Can't wait to get more Chantelle and Tiff. Not really into water-sports and scat i hope we get the option for a full divert.

Side note Even you refuse to kiss Becca, Peter's narration still acts like you did commenting in the taste ect.. Becca's dialogue does change.

• Angry
Reactions: ktez and bakkane

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
The OP is gonna have to put the links for version 0.89.8a back on the main post.

This game is apparently season 5 and only season 5, everything prior to season 5 is removed from this update.

I don't know if the Dev is planning on merging the whole game next update and is working on optimizing/reworking the old stuff, but this is pretty dumb. You'd think the Dev would at least mention it in the patch notes.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Did both runs some thoughts:

NTR Route: I made a small post before this one, but while the NTR was alright with Becca, I didn't like how quickly Peter basically lost his "mojo". Just because he became a coward, he still has hormones, and a libido. Oddly I really liked Darnell in this route, only because he actually was able to embody the bro route that was discussed along time ago... up until he realizes he can still steal yo girls and proceeds to do so. For people who want to know what NTR: no sex, but the most significant scene is a milking scene with Becca (it was comparable almost to everything in the non-ntr route imo). I also disliked the cult got more time in the NTR route, and basically nothing with the main route. There is technically one long sex scene with Gerda in the NTR route... but I wasn't a fan of it and lost any attraction to the route at that point.

TL;DR NTR route: Alot of setup, establishing of consistent cuck related actions (cheating, snowballing, being guided to be more sissy). Main attractions Becca(one really good scene) and Mary(disliked all her scenes), with slight ugly version of Gerda(loss boner from event)

Main Route: Of the two routes presented, this one is stronger. It has more scenes, but I would argue the NTR route can't get right into the fucking so I feel it isn't quite a fair comparison. The Mary/Clara content I basically glazed over because I dislike their characters and storylines at this point, but for enjoyers of the characters they got good screen time I suppose? I really wanted some Pris, and was only teased. However, this update delivered similar quality if not slightly better than the NTR update for Chantelle. Disliked the continual inclusion of violet. Oddly I wish Darnell could have shown some of his growth that he quickly grew into the NTR route, because this one also isn't talking to Roger, but can't seem to realize while he wants to kill whoever is putting up pictures, the principal who is one of his "friends in high places" is eyeing his sister and could theoretically take her. He doesn't need to become a bitch, but man it feels like he is 10 steps behind the plot at this point. Overall I did enjoy this route, even if 1/3rd wasn't too my liking. The art had 2-3 CG's that were godly, while the rest were at or below average quality.

TL;DR Main Route: Almost no movement of the main plot. Alot of great Chantelle ebony ass in this one(nipples should just be a tad smaller imo). Some future teases concerning Becca/Pris. Some scenes for Violet/Clara/Mary (if you like those cows).

Conclusion: I think the NTR story could wrap up much quicker than the main plot, especially since only maybe 2 conversations in the main update moved the main plot along, while the NTR has NTR only characters driving it's plot to the finish line at record pace imo. I think I'm not underwhelmed like last update, outside of the small nitpics I already mentioned (alot of scenes I didn't want/ alot of the art was mid or under mid, with 2-3 sets of greatness/wanting slightly insightful NTR Darnel to come to the main route to work with or under Peter. Maybe he can get a side piece?). Also: there is one scat (main route), and piss (NTR route) scenes. I fucking hate those fetishes.

2.9/5 update? Definitely interested in more, but I hope this fall in art quality now that the divided playthrough coding is done, will mean faster updates (but I'm not optimistic about this).

Edit: Forgot the biggest loser of the NTR route: dialogue. It felt really bad, compared to the comedic pairings given in the main route from Red. I probably ended up glazing through alot of NTR dialogue either due to the characters havings scenes I didn't like (mary), or just tired of seeing why Peter is suddenly filled with 98%cuck dna in all of his dialogue.

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Added a prepatched Assembly-CSharp file to the Gallery Unlocker thread that 100% fully unlocks the gallery (cgs and scenes) for v0.95.7. Check the OP, go to the gallery unlocker link, and find my post (search by user, it's my only post there).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TaffyTales-0.95.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes