smikey

May 1, 2017
Hello, I was checking the Changelog and I see that there is nothing from Danny, isn't there supposed to be content for him in this update as well?
There is no content for Danny in this update.
I would recommend if you can, don't delete the previous version if you have it, the "New Game" for the main route is entirely from where the last update ended, I don't think you can even play the old content with this? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: This release is a Chapter/Volume 2, it's standalone from what we've had before.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I was checking the Changelog and I see that there is nothing from Danny, isn't there supposed to be content for him in this update as well?
Nope I think people (myself included) were mislead by that valentines day image of Him and Becca kissing.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
How i make cash??

If you are on the NTR route you have currently lost this ability. Future NTR updates may solve this.

Main route: If you haven't done it in a while, you go to school, go to the men's changing room. You will see 3 non interactable shota like art pieces. Next to them on the right is another door that leads to the bathrooms. If you do in there and lick on a stall you play a stupid minigame to basically jizz in a jar and make money.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
So will updates now on be alternate from main route and ntr route or will both be updated per new update from now on?

Drex98

Feb 26, 2020
  1. No one asked for a NTR route.
  2. The update was too short, not in dialogue but in scenes. It did not worth waiting 8 months for it.
  3. No content for Danny, not at all. Chantelle and Jennifer also did not had any sex scenes.
  4. No android version. (In patreon page it says that is coming soon.)
  5. Both the main route and the NTR route are seperated from the main games, as they part of season 5, which is standalone. That kinda sucks. It doesn't feel coherent.
  6. Many here were talking how the art feels that it was made with AI assistance. I can see it. It is not bad, but sometimes it feels like it was not drawn by a person.
  7. In conclusion, it feels like the devs are taking a longer route, when in my humble opinion (a 10$ patreon supporter), felt cheated, and I haven't touched the NRT route yet lol.

DaturaDesire

Sep 18, 2020
The first ntr with Daryl and the fake mind control scene with Mary was really good. Idk about this new ntr. Becca hj scene was good but I was hoping we continue on where we left off at. The story all over the place, confusing, and boring now. Both getting brainwashed/drugged is pretty meh.

smikey

May 1, 2017
save file pls
Unnecessary, this is entirely standalone
Edit: To clarify, this isn't a continuation of the previous version, there are no saves to bring over. There's not even a shared gallery.
Edit2: it's been a while since I played this, but what's with the sudden turn to piss and scat? did patrons vote for that?
Edit3: I completely forgot that the previous release 0.89.8a also jettisoned most of the previously existing cutscenes, CG art, and gallery content.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes