DGP1099

Apr 14, 2023
If you are on the NTR route you have currently lost this ability. Future NTR updates may solve this.

Main route: If you haven't done it in a while, you go to school, go to the men's changing room. You will see 3 non interactable shota like art pieces. Next to them on the right is another door that leads to the bathrooms. If you do in there and lick on a stall you play a stupid minigame to basically jizz in a jar and make money.

Thk (y)(y)

Reactions: Zeroflash

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
This has certainly changed and not for the better.

AI art, fetishes that aren't required, MC pretty much becoming a bitch when the whole plot is to become a kingpin of the city, NTR which feels awkward and updates which don't bring much yet come later and later.

Darnell is somehow still more powerful than the MC who should have taken some control by now.

It has completely done a 180 on itself.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, uploaders / mods / anyone who can edit the OP should write in the OP that this last 0.95.7 update is a STANDALONE 2nd half of the game.

Therefore, don't delete your old 0.89.8b version. New players need to play the first half if they want to understand what the hell is happening in this last update, of course.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
like i said before too much expectation and the waiting was too long so i'm not suprise about the reaction here

(the story was very cool Lostraven) personally the fact that the update was not on tiff was a mistake

Reactions: Reymold14 and Grelk

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Guys, uploaders / mods / anyone who can edit the OP should write in the OP that this last 0.95.7 update is a STANDALONE 2nd half of the game.

Therefore, don't delete your old 0.89.8b version. New players need to play the first half if they want to understand what the hell is happening in this last update, of course.
Yeah, figured that out with some difficulty.

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
The main route was well written, the art was fine it isn't anywhere as bad as people cry about. Only quibble I have is the brevity but that's down to having to split the game to please as many people as possible.

Hope the seasons are released more frequently but I can't complain much since it's free.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes