Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I’m asking because I never saw this when I played the game before
That's because it's new, it doesn't change the fact one download says "Season 1-4" (v0.89.8) and the other says "Season 5". Feels pretty clear to me which part should be played first, the fact they stopped using version numbers should make it more obvious that season 5 does NOT include seasons 1-4.

Not to mention this question has been ask and answered a lot if you are struggling to use the search function maybe you need to change your search preferences to most recent rather than default.
Preferences.png

Oct 11, 2022
Project much?

You know, mature adults can:
  • Raise a family
  • Have a full-time career
  • Attend grad school
  • And still have time to fuck around on this site
You should try a couple of them some time and not just focus on the last one, yourself.
I'm a phd. I have two kids and a full-fledged career in bio-tech. You're a dickhead who spends his off-time demeaning others on a pirating site, get a new hobby.

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
I'm a phd. I have two kids and a full-fledged career in bio-tech. You're a dickhead who spends his off-time demeaning others on a pirating site, get a new hobby.
You're a human being and are entitled to call yourself doctor due to *having* a PhD. Which can't be worth much if you don't know that difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Is the ntr route hard ntr or is it avoidable? I want see the normal route and ntr route but am to lazy to go though two seperate playthroughs instead of just saving before a ntr choice or something.

Joker224

Feb 9, 2021
Hi do I need a new save for update 95.7 or can I use my old save from 89.9B?
sorry im not familiar with the site all that well

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the ntr route hard ntr or is it avoidable? I want see the normal route and ntr route but am to lazy to go though two seperate playthroughs instead of just saving before a ntr choice or something.
The route is not hard. If you choose to go through the Netorare (NTR) Route - that was your choice not to avoid it. In other words, the developer made it quite easy to avoid Netorare (NTR) by making it all in a separate route. If you play it, you're stuck with it.
Hi do I need a new save for update 95.7 or can I use my old save from 89.9B?
sorry im not familiar with the site all that well
Saves have never been compatible. v0.95.7 (Season 5) is a standalone season, anyway - it simply starts the moment after v0.89.8 ends. See #3-5 in the 80th posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #30,321.
0.95.7a chantelle's probably still at home??? Where is Dodecce?
So go to Chantelle's home. If you've played the previous versions of Taffy Tales, you know where it is. If you do not, the narrative and dialogue reminds you who she's related to - go to their house. Another option: the map is small - click around. Who is Dodecce? If you renamed someone, you need to use the original name when you are asking for help.
Finally, I recorded speedruns of both of v0.95.7 routes when it came out 2 months ago. You can download and find your answers by clicking through the video. I make sure to show the tasks before I do them. Link is at the top of the 80th posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #30,321.

Reactions: bruno12345

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
f71dc2cbabbdd017f4878720074a7712.jpg

Update news!
Hello everyone!

We’ve been working hard on the latest update, and we now have over 600+ pages of the script finished!
One thing we have been working on and are very excited to show, is that we’ve added daily routine cycles for nearly every character as they move around the map from morning to night.
Now, depending on the day and time you’ll be able to interact with various characters around Taffy Town making the town feel a little less like a ghost town now!
As your relationship develops with these characters, their reactions to you will also change, and possibly, unique, repeatable events may soon be added!

That’s it for now, we’ll have much more to show you guys very soon!
As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A couple of things in the world building are AI but some mf really think the whole art/animations are done with AI
I never said all the art and animations are done with AI. If you got a beef with me - at least use honesty.

You've been oppositional to the whole concept that Uberpie is using AI to create various images in Taffy Tales since you jumped into the conversation about it in March. Even with obvious examples of problems that AI has with interpretation and generation. We get it. It's okay. This is the first time you've actually admitted that you now see some AI being used in at least "a couple of things." The last time you threw in your two cents in May, you were adamant there was no AI in Taffy Tales and none seen in any of the promotional images in the past year.

The bottom line is that it is obvious that Uberpie is using AI trained on his original work to assist with creating some portion of the images which he is including in Taffy Tales in the past year. Extra fingers, reversed/flipped images, odd poses, weird body parts, poorly developed focal points are just a few examples.

I have never been against him using AI, either. My beef is that he has been very lackadaisical - as is his modus operandi about ideas/implementation/etc throughout the development of Taffy Tales - about the cleanup/revision when he has used it.

So again, I don't have a problem with having a conversation or discussion or even an argument on the topic - but at least make sure that your accusations have some seed of reality and honesty in them.

Joker224

Feb 9, 2021
The route is not hard. If you choose to go through the Netorare (NTR) Route - that was your choice not to avoid it. In other words, the developer made it quite easy to avoid Netorare (NTR) by making it all in a separate route. If you play it, you're stuck with it.
Saves have never been compatible. v0.95.7 (Season 5) is a standalone season, anyway - it simply starts the moment after v0.89.8 ends. See #3-5 in the 80th posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #30,321.

So go to Chantelle's home. If you've played the previous versions of Taffy Tales, you know where it is. If you do not, the narrative and dialogue reminds you who she's related to - go to their house. Another option: the map is small - click around. Who is Dodecce? If you renamed someone, you need to use the original name when you are asking for help.
Finally, I recorded speedruns of both of v0.95.7 routes when it came out 2 months ago. You can download and find your answers by clicking through the video. I make sure to show the tasks before I do them. Link is at the top of the 80th posting of my FAQ on the previous page: #30,321.
Gotcha, appreciate it :). Thank you for being cool about my question homeslice.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes