WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Well then, say *something*

Or, be quiet for 6 years and then just drop something cryptic. That should get you much farther than being explicit

Reactions: Ntrsugar

dripjno

Apr 17, 2023
oh ok. btw i got a question like if wanna search all netorare games on f95 how do i do it like it doesn't work when i just search 'ntr'

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oh ok. btw i got a question like if wanna search all netorare games on f95 how do i do it like it doesn't work when i just search 'ntr'
NTR is not a tag on F95 - it's netorare. When the new tag lists come out, there will be netorare, netori, and netorase. Too many incorrectly use NTR to mean any of the three. NTR was originally an abbreviation for only netorare, but people being lazy or not fully understanding what they are asking for started using NTR for any of the three. To reduce the confusion on F95, the admins decided to go with the full names.

The easiest way is to go to LATEST UPDATES in the main menu
1695161541347.png

And then use the filter
1695161589010.png

to select the tags you want and other search options
1695161663517.png
i need mother netorare to be specific , thanks
So then select the tags:
netorare and incest
or
netorare and milf
or
netorare and incest and milf

Think, experiment, try, dare, do.

Reactions: enuso12

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Won't be happening until at least 2024. Uberpie has stated the next update will have a focus on main route content, not netorare content.
Where are you getting 2024 from, was that declared officially? The next update being on the main route doesn't exclude an NTR update soon after that...unless of course they have ditched the NTR Crew and are back to a single team. I never expected the two teams to be synchronized, I'd expect them to be released a few weeks apart to account for the bottleneck that is Uber. (obvious with added margins to account for different teams working at difference paces.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
If we don’t get some Tiffany scenes that count even now, then I don’t really understand it anymore. ‘Tiffany’ update was a few updates ago but we are yet to see even a handjob ffs.

Reactions: Cybergod360

iiiok55

Jun 22, 2020
Help me understand, I've never played Taffy Tales, but decided to play since it has ntr, but as I understand the full-fledged ntr route is only in Season 5, and Season 5 is literally v0.95.7a. That is, I as a new player to understand what happens in Season 5, I must first pass Season 1-4 (v0.89.8), which does not have a full-fledged ntr route. Did I get it right?

mangagamer101

Dec 7, 2017
Help me understand, I've never played Taffy Tales, but decided to play since it has ntr, but as I understand the full-fledged ntr route is only in Season 5, and Season 5 is literally v0.95.7a. That is, I as a new player to understand what happens in Season 5, I must first pass Season 1-4 (v0.89.8), which does not have a full-fledged ntr route. Did I get it right?
Story wise yes. But I must suggest you to look elsewhere if you are looking to play this game for NTR. Unless you like walking in a desert looking for water.

Reactions: Alandir

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
To be honest, I didn't understand how the moment of progress with Gerda happened: then she despised us, then after the story with the plumber suddenly became interested. It could have been done somehow more interesting.....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Season 5 doesn't require you to play 1-4, and it might be better if you don't since it seems to ignore everything that happened in the story. whether it floats your boat in terms of NTR only you can answer that.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes