Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the help. Sorry it bothered you. theres thousands of posts here so its a little hard to follow. thanks again
No problem. It's not that it bothered me. I see you are new to the site - I would recommend going into your account preferences and setting it up for your best use. I also recommend reading the Rules for F95.

Yes, there are over 30,000 posts - that's why I have as the first topic in my FAQ the recommendation to set your search preferences to "Most recent first." It's also why the same recommendation is in my signature. By changing that preference and searching the thread for unlock the mall - halfway down the first page of results - #11 at the time of this post - is the post I linked for you in my first reply to you.
1695710035810.png
Sadly - my FAQ also has the words "unlock" and "mall" in them - so they kinda glut the results. But still #11 on the first page after changing the search order is better than... (changes preferences, does search)... #17 on the first page of results.
1695710410848.png
Wait, really? Still, in most cases - searching with results sorted by "most recent" first is the best answer.

Lui_caribe111

Sep 22, 2023
So i got this bug in gallery, it awlays show background from menu, happen with cg scenes too, most of the cg scene won't even show up, any body know how to fix this ?

Untitled1.png

Reactions: astrophel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So i got this bug in gallery, it awlays show background from menu, happen with cg scenes too, most of the cg scene won't even show up, any body know how to fix this ?

View attachment 2958300
Copy/pasted from last week: #30,446
Yes, it's v0.95.7b - but we will most likely not see that version shared here anytime soon - rarely do we get versions b or later, only versions a. If you want to see all the assets in the game - after making sure you've set your search result preferences to most recent first, search the thread for the word FAQ posted by me and see the link at the top of that FAQ to download all the assets.​

Welcome to the site - As I recommend to another person just 3 posts above yours, you should go into your account preferences and set it up for your best use, including to set your search preferences to "Most recent first."

95% of all gameplay questions are already answered in this thread and are usually easily searchable after changing that single setting.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I assure you everything was drawn by the artist in Photoshop.
You cannot - one simple reason is that you did not witness Uberpie drawing the images nor is there a VOD of him drawing them. Your assurance has no support.

That said - there are a lot of cues that AI is being used, so much so that even F95 has tagged this game with AI CG.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
You cannot - one simple reason is that you did not witness Uberpie drawing the images nor is there a VOD of him drawing them. Your assurance has no support.

That said - there are a lot of cues that AI is being used, so much so that even F95 has tagged this game with AI CG.
And i one way they are right, now we have AI CG in this game so tag this game in AI CG is perfectly fine i think even lot of art are not AI generate some are so it's true :unsure:

Reactions: Davai099

kyon_1

Jul 10, 2023
Have seen a lot of mixed opinions on this game, mostly for the later content and tbh the ai art doesn't sound too appealing to me.
Is the starting content worth or nah?

SGGG

May 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update news!

Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know how progress is going on the latest update.
First things first, this month, we’ve managed to add 3 new animations, 8 new items, with over 52 scenes and a dozen small talks.

We’ve ALSO got over 50 CGs done, so, suffice to say, we’re pleased with the current rate of progress thankfully.
As a reminder, this next update will be focusing on the Main route, and will include content for Danny, Natalie, Gerda, Jennifer and MORE!

That’s all the progress to report so far, we'll have more news soon.
If you have any questions, ask them here or over on the Discord, and we’ll try to answer you guys.

As always,

Thank you all so much for your support,
Without all of you, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

“It’s not gay if they’re that much of a twink” - Cao Cao, 1969

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Update news!

Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know how progress is going on the latest update.
First things first, this month, we’ve managed to add 3 new animations, 8 new items, with over 52 scenes and a dozen small talks.

We’ve ALSO got over 50 CGs done, so, suffice to say, we’re pleased with the current rate of progress thankfully.
As a reminder, this next update will be focusing on the Main route, and will include content for Danny, Natalie, Gerda, Jennifer and MORE!

If you have any questions, ask them here or over on the Discord, and we’ll try to answer you guys.

As always,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Gosh, he didn't even bother to correct Danny's extra finger.
Also, since when is Danny so muscular?

bakkane

Aug 26, 2018
Update news!

Hello everyone!

As always,

-The Taffy Tales Team

The AI is ruining this game, when did danny ecome so musculare

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
Update news!

Hello everyone!

As always,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Six fingers?the team doesn't even bother to correct the AI shit before posting.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes